Clean And Clear 3 I...

Notifications
Clear all

Clean And Clear 3 In 1

MemberMember
(@diamondlife)

Posted : 01/08/2014 7:45 pm

Hi guys, ive been on the regimen since July 2013 and i can say that the regimen has worked wonders. Im clear but left with some red marks but fading because i use aha+. Im all out of BP and do not have the money to order a new batch but i recently bought clean and clear 3 in 1. It has bp 5% and had past success with it. (my skin just loves BP). My concern is im trying to stay clear with just using this clean and clear and aha+ mixed with some cetaphil or cerave, I was wondering if it is bad to use this clean and clear 3 in 1 which exfoliates my skin as well and using the aha+ which exfoliates the skin too together? I do not know if it is to much for my skin. I would love some opinions.

thanks

MemberMember
(@juicy-c)

Posted : 01/09/2014 9:14 pm

If its not on the store bought list dont do it.

MemberMember
(@atn)

Posted : 01/09/2014 10:54 pm

I think you should stick to what works. But there's no way we are able to tell you if it works or not. That's something you're gonna have to find out on your own, unfortunately. My only concern is that maybe your skin will get acclimated to the 5% and when you go back to the 2.5% it may not work as well. Just a theory.