Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does Accutane Lead To Suicide?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Does Accutane Lead To Suicide?

• Yes
    • No
    • Some cases, yes

Everyone has something in their life to be depressed about. Acne for one can be incredibly harsh to the self-esteem. So, do you think accutane leads to suicide or is it based on the person's past/disfiguring face?

Guest Zitro

I believe that people who take accutane and commit suicide are people who are upset because the "all powerful drug" is not working for them. So they lose all hope and choose to end their lives.

I believe that people who take accutane and commit suicide are people who are upset because the "all powerful drug" is not working for them. So they lose all hope and choose to end their lives.

I'd like to drop a particular experience to everyone. One time I felt spontaneously depressed for no reason. I wasn't to the point of harming myself though. Just really really sad for no real reason. Weird.

Everyone has something in their life to be depressed about. Acne for one can be incredibly harsh to the self-esteem. So, do you think accutane leads to suicide or is it based on the person's past/disfiguring face?

Drugs don't kill people, people kill themselves. Sure it may be a little depressing, but use common sense god. I would think anyone going on Accutane would know it doesn't work overnight.

Kids commit suicide for many reasons, some with acne, some without. Don't find the easy way out, and blame it on the drug.

Thanks.