Best Oil-Free Or No...

Notifications
Clear all

Best Oil-Free Or Non-Comedogenic Moisturizer

MemberMember
(@eyereckon)

Posted : 12/13/2013 6:45 pm

Hey there,

This is my first post here, but I have been perusing this site for years. I was wondering if anyone knows of any really moisturizing lotions? I have moderately severe hormonal/cystic acne. I have been using benzoyl peroxide, steam and heavy exfoliants for years as it's the only way I've found to keep my skin semi-clear. I haven't been able to find an oil-based moisturizer that doesn't break my face out, which is a shame because I feel like my skin may be prematurely aging! Any great moisturizer secrets?

MemberMember
(@cindico)

Posted : 12/14/2013 3:22 pm

I have been worried about the premature aging from all the drying benzoyl peroxide too. I'm still hunting myself but a few drugstore moisturizers i like are neutrogena and yes to tomatoes, but when i have the money i splurge on murad moisturizers (many of them have anti-aging benefits and they NEVER break me out). I just ordered the jojoba oil to mix with my moisturizers...hoping it helps we shall seee

MemberMember
(@sgreenta)

Posted : 12/26/2013 10:37 am

Hey there,

This is my first post here, but I have been perusing this site for years. I was wondering if anyone knows of any really moisturizing lotions? I have moderately severe hormonal/cystic acne. I have been using benzoyl peroxide, steam and heavy exfoliants for years as it's the only way I've found to keep my skin semi-clear. I haven't been able to find an oil-based moisturizer that doesn't break my face out, which is a shame because I feel like my skin may be prematurely aging! Any great moisturizer secrets?

Hi, EyeReckon.

Have you tried Cetaphil? The one without SPF is pretty good. The Acne. Org moisturizer is amazing.

Good luck!