Notifications
Clear all

Fructose, Sucrose And Glucose

MemberMember
(@julian81)

Posted : 12/11/2013 2:30 am

Hi,

I wanted to know your personal experience because it appears that bacterias that cause acne, such as staphylococcous profilate sort of glugose over another.

Since I found that all kinds of foods that cause acidosis, actually all with sugar, high glucose and fatty acids, I realized that sugar is not the only problem.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC108409/

here is a study that has this assortiment: sucrose>glucose>fructose

so sucrose is white and brown sugar, but glucose is actually in bread, rice, potatoes and pasta mostly.

but I wonder if eating fruits which make alkaline body are actually not good.

Even vegetables got a lot of sugar, fructose mostly, but less than fruit.

But mostly fatty acids, cooking on all kinds of oils is the cause, since bacteria home is an oil. saturated fatty acids, so only fish like salmon are great since they're really full of omega3.

Has anyone tried on fruit too in moderate doses of course with some good results?

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 12/11/2013 2:58 am

Seems like you have a flight of ideas and topics..with lacking preknowledge.

From my stand point (as others will follow with their own input on your topic) this is not avoidable. Your body's fuel is glucose. Acid or not the body has an effective buffer system to counteract any changes.So acidosis/alkalosis is not of concern. Your kidneys do a great job of buffering. The whole metabolic process that you state is really unavoidable.

Too much fruit? Look up fructose intolerance on these forums for more information.

Bacteria thrive in the body's sebum which is composed of essentially oil-the body's lipids. One can change the composition through dietary changes to make it less inflammatory to the body and possibly less inhabitable to bacteria. For information on this you should seek anti-inflammatory diets and information blood cholesterol composition like oleic acid, linoleic acid, omega 3-6-9. Something in that area.

Too much fruit? Yes, causes exacerbations in me.

MemberMember
(@julian81)

Posted : 12/11/2013 3:08 am

thanks for letting me know about too much fruit, but in moderate doses can't be bad, some say that they actually removed candida and other parasites but mostly fruit only, no other carbs at all, except veggies.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 12/11/2013 5:29 pm

Bacteria isn't the cause of acne. It's just a factor. One of many. And not the one you should focus on. Improve skin & other organ functions & they'll manage the bacteria, many of which are supposed to be there and play important roles in how your body functions. Killing everything is not the answer.

Sucrose is glucose & fructose bonded together. Fruits & vegetables contain a variety of sugars. And a variety of glyconutrients that are essential.

Eat mostly real whole food and avoid added sugar. Especially added fructose. Avoid commercial sweetened drinks & above all, don't fall for the Agave Nectar nonsense. It is pure fructose and a highly industrialized substance. Not a natural, healthy alternative sweetener like many health food producers & nutritionists claim. You are better off consuming table sugar. Fructose is processed entirely by the liver and excess leads to all kinds of health issues like fatty liver disease, high triglycerides & heart disease & insulin resistance. They use fructose to induce insulin resistance in lab rats.

It is possible to improve fructose/carb malapsortion issues. Exposure to daylight improves it, for example.

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 12/11/2013 11:21 pm

Bacteria isn't the cause of acne. It's just a factor. One of many. And not the one you should focus on. Improve skin & other organ functions & they'll manage the bacteria, many of which are supposed to be there and play important roles in how your body functions. Killing everything is not the answer.

Sucrose is glucose & fructose bonded together. Fruits & vegetables contain a variety of sugars. And a variety of glyconutrients that are essential.

Eat mostly real whole food and avoid added sugar. Especially added fructose. Avoid commercial sweetened drinks & above all, don't fall for the Agave Nectar nonsense. It is pure fructose and a highly industrialized substance. Not a natural, healthy alternative sweetener like many health food producers & nutritionists claim. You are better off consuming table sugar. Fructose is processed entirely by the liver and excess leads to all kinds of health issues like fatty liver disease, high triglycerides & heart disease & insulin resistance. They use fructose to induce insulin resistance in lab rats.

It is possible to improve fructose/carb malapsortion issues. Exposure to daylight improves it, for example.

Diet isn't the cause of acne either if you want to play that game. Its a factor. Among many. But you cannot down play bacteria as "just a factor" when so much goes to teaching (i.e med school, nursing school), prescribing (antibiotics), and manufacturing products (BP) that essentially kill and limit bacteria. Is it a cure? No. Is their a fool proof diet that does the same thing for everyone? No. So point? Bacteria is a major culprit that leads to exacerbation's of inflammatory acne, cysts/nodules. Dietary habits contribute to bacteria growth whether through sebum or cell proliferation and androgen production.

Killing everything isn't the answer i agree. But currently there is no method that works better statistically across a wide consortium. I related this treatment the same i do to chemotherapy/radiation for cancer i.e leukemia. It kills the bad and the good cells. But it does work and is documented. It works better than the alternative holistic approach. Therefore, its what we have currently until something is made to do better. Same with acne.

If you want do discuss this further you can pm me for more replies. I believe the OP's question was answered.

MemberMember
(@julian81)

Posted : 12/12/2013 2:33 am

I found that the problem is any kind of glucose and mostly some bacteria are depended on amino acids, yea proteins. so arginine and valine for example (eggs are source of valine, and nuts for arginine). Also bacterias uses wide range of b vitamins and minerals. so it's hard to fight them when they got millions of colonies or factories in your body I agree.

But for the sugar, they like it any kind, fructose, sucrose, glugose. I found only that vitamin d3 alone without k wors good, since even K and B1 is good for MRSE (epidermidis), it is depended on these. I said that I ate d3 with k2 (actually complex k1 and k2) and it is better without it. that's why someone posted has problems with broccoli or kale (lots of vitamin K).

Here is an example, how different staphylococcus epidermidis reacts differently for same elements:

http://zoolstud.sinica.edu.tw/Journals/38.2/178.pdf

And it is hard to figure out what bacteria likes, the good way is to get your body to alkaline.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 12/12/2013 8:00 am

Diet isn't the cause of acne either if you want to play that game. Its a factor. Among many. But you cannot down play bacteria as "just a factor" when so much goes to teaching (i.e med school, nursing school), prescribing (antibiotics), and manufacturing products... .

Diet is a factor that affects all of the other factors.

And that so much focus has been made in killing all germs & the overuse of antibiotics s one of the ways our conventional sick are system has made us all sicklier. Antibiotic resistant strains of nearly everything are so prevalent now experts are saying the age of antibiotics is over. Which was predicted with the introduction of penicillin and penecillin resistant strains began appearing within a few years. They were warned, but they did it anyway.

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 12/13/2013 1:06 am

Diet isn't the cause of acne either if you want to play that game. Its a factor. Among many. But you cannot down play bacteria as "just a factor" when so much goes to teaching (i.e med school, nursing school), prescribing (antibiotics), and manufacturing products... .

Diet is a factor that affects all of the other factors.

And that so much focus has been made in killing all germs & the overuse of antibiotics s one of the ways our conventional sick are system has made us all sicklier. Antibiotic resistant strains of nearly everything are so prevalent now experts are saying the age of antibiotics is over. Which was predicted with the introduction of penicillin and penecillin resistant strains began appearing within a few years. They were warned, but they did it anyway.

Its all a factor.

Antibiotic resistant strains arise from misuse of antibiotics for viral infections, over use, and improper/inconsistent use. Too many times someone gets antibiotics and does NOT finish the whole prescribed bottle or misses doses. Its pretty easy to do and I see it often; i do more teaching and reinforcing on this subject at times than should be necessary. However, the 'general' public believes once they are "feeling good" they can stop taking their medication. While the bacterial infection still is ongoing giving it chance to become resistant to that antibiotic. Put it all together and you get some scary strains of bacteria that lead to sepsis and death.

They refers to a vague group of people. I can say the same about the people i take of that say "oh well, i didn't think i needed to keep taking them when i was feeling good." Key word "didn't think. Which is what both parties or whatever party you are referring to did not do. I'm not standing up for no one. Just get the facts out there.

Now, which factor is it more or less is dependent on the individual. I have seen those with acne caused from staph a. causing deep cysts and inflammation similar to acne. Person was treated with hibiclens, antibiotics, and mupirocin ointment and recovered nicely.