What Am I Doing Wro...

Notifications
Clear all

What Am I Doing Wrong?!

MemberMember
(@brehhhh94)

Posted : 11/27/2013 4:11 pm

I've been searching these forums but I couldn't find any answers...

So I've had acne since about the age of 14, for the first couple years it was just a new pimple everyone week or something. Which was very light acne. Once I got into my senior year of highscholl is when it started to get a little out of control. I was getting pimples in places like on either side of my jaw bone and my neck.

I am now 18 and a college freshman. The acne hasn't let up. Man it really stinks having this persistant acne even on the regiman! I had started the regiman about two months ago and I've barely seen any change. There are time where my acne seems to subside but then after the one day of relatively "clear" skin (with scars), I break out again!

I"m really itching to start something new! Or should I just wait it out?! Man acne blowssss!

Should I be increasing my bp every time I put it on? I"m up to two full finger lengths now.

I eat fairly good, no pop, I exercise, but one thing I do, do is stay up a little bit, well the homework aint going to do itself!

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 11/27/2013 10:18 pm

I am going to move this from the Announcement and Feedback forum and move it over to the regimen forum. You will be answered there, people don't browse the announcement and feedback area all that often. Your better to post in the area of your concern. Since you are asking about BP here I am moving your topic over to the regimen area. Good luck.