Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rah502

Help With Diagnosing My Skin?

The photos are taken with a bad quality camera so it doesn't show up too well, but as well as acne* I have this persistent blotchiness and uneven skin. even when my skin is clear-ish my forehead, nose, and chin especially (where I get the most spots) I have this persistent redness and blotchy complexion. I'm very self-conscious without make-up when I feel like even people with worse acne don't have the same awful skin tone? I am naturally very pale which probably doesn't help.

I've considered rosacea but this seems unlikely for a 21 year old and in only these areas? I'm confused and desperate for help :(

http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=2185264787

(let me know if these links work I'm not sure how to insert them...)

*I realise it is fairly mild in these photos, but I have been on roaccutane in the past for more severe acne which affected my back/chest more than my face

The photos are taken with a bad quality camera so it doesn't show up too well, but as well as acne* I have this persistent blotchiness and uneven skin. even when my skin is clear-ish my forehead, nose, and chin especially (where I get the most spots) I have this persistent redness and blotchy complexion. I'm very self-conscious without make-up when I feel like even people with worse acne don't have the same awful skin tone? I am naturally very pale which probably doesn't help.

I've considered rosacea but this seems unlikely for a 21 year old and in only these areas? I'm confused and desperate for help sad.png

http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=2185264787

(let me know if these links work I'm not sure how to insert them...)

*I realise it is fairly mild in these photos, but I have been on roaccutane in the past for more severe acne which affected my back/chest more than my face

Link to your pictures doesn't work.