Notifications
Clear all

Expedited Shipping Worth It?

MemberMember
(@zachlooter)

Posted : 10/18/2013 3:16 pm

I just ordered 8 oz BP today and chose standard delivery which says it takes 3-8 days to ship. From people's experiences, which range of the spectrum has it been for you? Also, is it still possible to change to expedited(2-6 days) and is it worth it?

MemberMember
(@dylankf)

Posted : 10/18/2013 9:33 pm

I ordered the Big Kit about a week ago, and it shipped last Friday evening. The estimated delivery date is this Tuesday, making the entire trip about 11 days. To be fair, I do live in Rhode Island, and the package does ship from California on the other side of the United States, but I definitely expected the kit to arrive sometime this week. I'm getting impatient, especially since I bought my went through the last of my BPO from CVS a few days ago, and I've been just washing and moisturizing since I expected to have the kit by now. Not using the BPO not only makes me nervous that I may trigger the biggest breakout since I started the Regimen using in-store products six months ago (This is my first time ordering Acne.org's products since I'm paying much less per ounce for BPO than in-store, and I figured that I might as well get the cleanser and moisturizer while I'm at it to make the whole process cohesive), but I'm also afraid that my skin may have to readjust itself to the harshness of BPO in the first place.

If you're not in any rush to wait a week or more for your products, standard delivery should be fine. The only reason I'm eager to get my products (and frustrated that it's surpassing the maximum estimated number of days FedEx said it would ship) is because I've been on a consistent BPO treatment regimen for months, and it's worked very well for me, and I'd like to get back to it ASAP as I feel as though I'm inches from clear skin.