Notifications
Clear all

Bp Causing Burning Eyes

MemberMember
(@catty)

Posted : 10/23/2013 2:37 am

I have been using Dan's BP for a couple of weeks now and every time I put it on my face, my eyes immediately start stinging and streaming. It stops after the BP has been rubbed into my skin but it's really painful until then. I last used Dan's BP in 2006 and had no problems then. I used Panoxyl until they stopped manufacturing it because it was cheaper to buy in the UK than Dan's. Has this happened to anyone else or have I got a bad batch?

MemberMember
(@vannguyen907)

Posted : 11/24/2013 12:00 am

it also happens to me, i just started the regimen for about 1 week , going to 2nd and burning eyes happen everytime i put on benzoyl treatment but it was bare-able, and today which is the 2nd week, as soon as my face is dry from cleansing, i put on my reg eye cream and it burned my eyes bad, they were red and hot. this never happened before tho

MemberMember
(@calipoppy)

Posted : 11/24/2013 2:47 pm

Try applying your eye cream before the bp. You don't want bp anywhere near the eye area.

MemberMember
(@markd343)

Posted : 12/19/2013 11:02 am

The key to stopping that is when you get out of the shower first apply the moisturize around your eyes like a raccoon mask. Then bp.