Notifications
Clear all

Candida Diet Helped My Acne

MemberMember
(@ruby1990)

Posted : 09/22/2013 9:05 am

Just wanted to post this because it might help someone.. I've been struggling with bad skin for 2-3 years and nothing has worked. Recently started taking Estelle birth control for acne which didn't help me much, I was still suffering with break outs all along my jawline an chin and couldn't work out why. I saw an article on candida being linked to acne so I tried the candida diet which I've been doing for two weeks and have noticed a big difference in my skin. First four days were hard adjusting to eating no yeast, wheat, dairy or sugar but it became easier. Initially I broke out because of the diet change but now at week two I've only got one new pimple on my chin which is a massive improvement. I haven't been super strict on the diet I've had small things here an there that are forbidden but so far it's working! Hopefully this helps someone :)

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 09/22/2013 4:59 pm

Topic moved. Please read the forum headings and descriptions before posting. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@ruby1990)

Posted : 09/22/2013 7:30 pm

Sorry didn't realise

MemberMember
(@nikkimixam)

Posted : 09/23/2013 12:56 pm

Just wanted to post this because it might help someone.. I've been struggling with bad skin for 2-3 years and nothing has worked. Recently started taking Estelle birth control for acne which didn't help me much, I was still suffering with break outs all along my jawline an chin and couldn't work out why. I saw an article on candida being linked to acne so I tried the candida diet which I've been doing for two weeks and have noticed a big difference in my skin. First four days were hard adjusting to eating no yeast, wheat, dairy or sugar but it became easier. Initially I broke out because of the diet change but now at week two I've only got one new pimple on my chin which is a massive improvement. I haven't been super strict on the diet I've had small things here an there that are forbidden but so far it's working! Hopefully this helps someone 🙂

This way of eating has helped me too! I've been terrible these past fewdays and my skin has been paying for it!! May I ask if you are taking any supplements? What are you using topically?

MemberMember
(@ruby1990)

Posted : 09/23/2013 5:39 pm

I just take a dairy free probiotic from the chemist which you don't need a script for and I just cleanse and scrub with ASAP and use a spot cream if needed. It's definitely the diet and probiotic that's helped me