Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bleedingrose

Essential Oils & Scar Tissue Regeneration

Hello, incase anyone was stuck for ideas or cash on how to clear up acne scarring, I just wanted to suggest Helichrysum and Frankincense oil for their ability to heal and regenerate scar tissue. Remember to always dilute in a carrier oil, never apply pure essential oils to the skin. This is for acne that has been cured, I wouldn't suggest applying oils to skin that is still breaking out. For that I would apply a light coverage of Aloe Vera Gel, this will help heal acne so it doesn't scar in the first place, and always remember to use a mild cleanser and oil free moisturiser to keep the skin balanced. My healing rate would be non-existent without Aloe Vera Gel, and I healed scarring on my chest using Frankincense oil.

Thats a REAL THREAD!!!!

Thank you.How much ratios of essential and carrier oil do you advise/apply?

Instructions should be on the bottle, it's normally 5 drops per 10ml, so in 30ml mixing bottle you could put in up to 15 drops, but I put 12 just to be safe, you don't want to become sensitised! Thank you, I'm glad you like my post, I hope it works for you :)