Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
djungeldjur

White Bumps After Washing Face

So after everytime i wash my face i allways get these tiny tiny white bumps around my chin and my nose.

I usually take some wet cotton to wipe it off after i washed my face. But then the next day after i washed my face they have poped up again. I allways make sure that i dont have any of these white bumps before i wash so the washing must in some way be causing this. If i wash with hot water i get more of these then if i use cold or warm but i allways get some no matter what temperature i wash my face with. I wash my face with African black soap(liquid) once a day and it seems to help alot with my acne but these white things are really annoying. The African black soap is the only product i use on my face no moisturizer or what so ever.

I need help! what do you guys think i should do?

Im sorry if grammar and spelling arent good but its because im a tired swede.

Ooooooh.. you use the African soap... with NO moisturizer? I don't know how you could do that. It's too drying for me. I stopped using that kind of soap after about two months of using it and more persistent breakouts. Maybe because of the shea butter or something.. who knows!

I would try using a different soap indefinitely. Try one for sensitive skin:

*FAVORITE* Clean & Clear Sensitve Foaming Facial Cleanser

Purpose

Cetaphil

Simple

...etc.

Have you tried any of these?