Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Simonk709

How To Determine What Is Acne Scarring

My skin has been red with spots around my cheek area for sometime and I was told by a friend that this could be a certain type of acne he did not know the exact name for it and I have struggle to find it online so I just decided to post this to find out whether it was or wasnt and if it is what I can do to help it.

Here is a picture: http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/simonkelly709/media/C0008C54-041D-4A92-A795-40E2118A1856-1821-000002A6B3566DE7_zpsc520d91c.jpg.html?filters[user]=122688563&filters[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=0

Mate your skin looks pretty damn good. It might just be enlarged pores which a lot of people have, idk. Hard to tell based on the picture. biggrin.png

Edited by Clichter17

My dear, you do not have acne. You are blessed with clear skin. But, I do agree with Moonlit that you could have some eczema or hyper-pigmentation.

You can try using some hydrocortisone on your face in conjunction with lots of moisturizer! The more hydrated you keep your skin, the better it will be.

My skin has been red with spots around my cheek area for sometime and I was told by a friend that this could be a certain type of acne he did not know the exact name for it and I have struggle to find it online so I just decided to post this to find out whether it was or wasnt and if it is what I can do to help it.

Here is a picture: http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/simonkelly709/media/C0008C54-041D-4A92-A795-40E2118A1856-1821-000002A6B3566DE7_zpsc520d91c.jpg.html?filters[user]=122688563&filters[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=0