Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone. I made an account specifically so I can get some proper help. For the last 2 years now I had these small bumps or tiny pimples on my face, (cheeks to be specific) I tried everything!! Literally but it won't go away. I used to have severe acne by the start of my teens but it ended by the time I turned 20. But now I have these small bumps on my cheeks which really kills my self esteem. I have a bit oily skin and I don't break out but I'm stuck with these bumps. What are these? Please help me get rid of it as soon as possible. I'm sick of it, I'm attaching a picture so take a look at it.

post-216329-0-71232000-1377123065_thumb.

post-216329-0-71232000-1377123065_thumb.

Edited by Rebka

eat a lot of sugar they will become red and go away? lol, well that's what would happen to me regardless of what I ate, because I have shitty luck.

Looks like clogged pores. What have you tried on them? BP or retin a or witch hazel should help you out

I'm using alba botanicals right now because its all natural and free of chemicals. My skin is very sensitive so I avoid products with chemicals on them. I avoid acne products too sice I don't consider these bumps acne. I assume I have this because I stress too much and my diet is very poor?? What is bp, retin, witch hazel? Sorry I'm new to all this.

eat a lot of sugar they will become red and go away? lol, well that's what would happen to me regardless of what I ate, because I have shitty luck.

I think mine will get worse. Too much sugar seems to make my face red in return making these tiny bumps more noticeable.