Notifications
Clear all

Had Enough Of My Acne.

MemberMember
(@str4xus)

Posted : 08/20/2013 12:26 pm

Hello, this is my first post, and i've only been on here several times so i'm not sure if i could've searched this topic or not. anyway, some background information. i've had back/chest/shoulder acne for about two years. i an 15 now. throughout those years i've tried SO many products, just like anybody else would. nothing really worked. to this day i am on my 5 month of accutane, (first 3 months 40mg last three 60mg) and i've seen some results. i am mostly dealing with scaring. the acne really is an obstacle. i'm extremely picky about my shirts because i don't want the collar in the back exposing my neck where i also have acne. honestly there's a lot of complications. i recently saw a video of detox. just fruits veggies and water for a couple of days. if you tried this did you see improvement? what did you eat? also i am allergic to most fruits so please tell me ALL the fruit you ate. thank you

MemberMember
(@rolileisztner)

Posted : 08/20/2013 12:33 pm

be happy that you dont have it on face, really.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/20/2013 12:43 pm

at this point keep on the accutane if it's working, you are lucky....then you need to wait for a few months after you stop to start the treatments for scarring...then you have several to consider (lasers, needling, derma rolling, peels)...but work on getting clear first and when you are on accutane you don't need to worry about a detox or anything else, just eat healthy, the accutane is hard enough on your body