Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diamondlife

Breaking Out On The Regimen

i have been doing the regimen for about 1month now and it seemed to clear my skin for the most part (not all).but then I woke up the other day with many new pimples and pimples that havnt come to a head yet that kinda hurt. My forehead is clear from the regimen but im still breaking out...i ordered aha+ to help with red marks and some jojoba oil for my moisturizer.

It happens. My worst breakouts were during my 4th and 5th week so don't worry about it too much. Keep with the regimen and you should see results slowly in a few more weeks.

Good job on ordering the AHA and Jojoba oil. Those things are like magic.

I'm at about 7 weeks in on the regimen and it has helped my skin so much but I am still dealing with breakouts. It's so much better than when I started though so I plan to keep going with it. It all takes time :) Keep at it and you'll see more results soon!

i have been doing the regimen for about 1month now and it seemed to clear my skin for the most part (not all).but then I woke up the other day with many new pimples and pimples that havnt come to a head yet that kinda hurt. My forehead is clear from the regimen but im still breaking out...i ordered aha+ to help with red marks and some jojoba oil for my moisturizer.

u can clar u r face using regimen but its unpredicatble to have avne on u r clear face next day

avoid oily food n wheather tc of u r skin

Hang in there!! :) The same exact thing happened to me. It's just acne that was buried deeper under your skin, and it'll go away soon. I'm 7 weeks into the Regimen like Lilly75, and I'm almost clear! Although many get clear before, everyone should expect breakouts for the first 2 months or so. Good luck!

It says yur supposed to break out for atleast 2-6 months. U have to be patient for it to work. Im in my 7th month and still get a few here and there because Im a girl.

I will echo what others have said. I am also about four or five weeks in and I'm just getting over a breakout from last week. It scared me when it came up, but now as it is clearing, I am feeling more confident that the regimen is continuing to work.

I'm in my6th week of it also and breaking out. bAD like by my jaw & hollows of my cheeks. My big kit just arrived today & I received the AHA but am a little scared to use it lol. Anysuggestions anyone??? What can I expect? How do I use & how much of it. & what sucks too about this breakout is that the pimples ITCH so bad!!!!! :(

I'm in my6th week of it also and breaking out. bAD like by my jaw & hollows of my cheeks. My big kit just arrived today & I received the AHA but am a little scared to use it lol. Anysuggestions anyone??? What can I expect? How do I use & how much of it. & what sucks too about this breakout is that the pimples ITCH so bad!!!!! sad.png

Aw sorry you're having a hard time :/ Just remember that it's expected on the Regimen. Hopefully this is your last purge! If you feel like you're ready to use AHA, just try mixing 1/2 the full amount of AHA and 1 pump of moisturizer 2-3 nights a week, after the BP. See how it feels! You might even want to try putting a pea-sized amount on your skin and seeing how it reacts. I started with way too much AHA and I got burned pretty badly/broke out like crazy! But once you get used to it, it's totally worth it. It gets rid of flakes way better than the moisturizer/jojoba combo, and smoothes out your skin. :)

Edited by lizardanne

I'm starting my eight week today & now recovering from a minor breakout on my right cheek, which as lizardanne said its just those that were beneath the skin. So I'm pretty glad it's going away.

Hang in there :)

I'm about 6 weeks into the regimen. My skin has imoroved drastically. Some days are better than others. 2 days ago I had no pimples. Now I have about 5 small ones. I keep clearing up and then breaking out again but each breakout is less severe and clears up more quickly. Stick with it!