Notifications
Clear all

(Pics) Its This Good Progress?

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 08/14/2013 8:55 pm

Hello to you biggrin.png

I been breaking out this summer but not to bad, i got pimples on my chin and at my upper lip, so i told my mom to take me to walgreens so i can get some benzoyl peroxide. i got this package that had its own regimen with a toner for ph balance & Benzoyl 2.5 % cream & cleanser ^.^ , but after a 2 weeks of using i broke out more that i all ready.So i stop using everything and left my face alone for 3 day not washing or touching it and some pimples went away, redness and oiliness was gone. I asked friends how they have perfect skin how to they take care of it, their responds was " I just wash it with water " so i tried this and omg my skin was getting better. I been doing this for a week and good , i get pimples by my cheeks but not really noticeable had heres a pic Before and after using this regimen and where aim now biggrin.png

No treatment

post-214155-0-93534100-1376530210_thumb.

Using regimen

post-214155-0-42780300-1376530485_thumb.

It made my face really red, oily, and dry.

Only washing my face every morning with water

( I stop using all treatments and just washing my face every morning with warm water ) Todays pic

post-214155-0-74257900-1376530198_thumb.

I seen better progress just by using water not other chemicals that would irritate my skin

In my point of view that you dont really need to to use other stuff just use water, eat right, and get some fresh air. Its your skin your body will know what to do to get rid of acne. No other stuff is going to understand more to get rid of it then your body.

By next week all my small pimples should be gone biggrin.png

Regimen

Morning wash face with BP 2.5 % and Apply toner ( This toner i got restores skin ph lvl ) And then i apply salicylic acid 0.5 % moisturizer and get tru the day -.-

eating right, work out, be out side get some fresh hair, drinking water with lemons 3 bottles a day

Night wash face with Bp 2.5 apply toner and apply Bp 2.5 % and get my butt to sleep early ^.^

post-214155-0-74257900-1376530198_thumb.

post-214155-0-93534100-1376530210_thumb.

post-214155-0-42780300-1376530485_thumb.

MemberMember
(@ripon10)

Posted : 08/14/2013 9:38 pm

Keep us posted!

MemberMember
(@jrasero23)

Posted : 08/15/2013 12:02 pm

I hate BP, it dries out your skin and irritates it and it bleaches your clothes.

Personally I would stick with salicylic acid or a mild mild clensor

If your not allergic to aspirin do a aspirin mask and at night rub a thin layer of jojoba oil on your face.

BP is really harsh even in a mild form. I hate go against the creator of this site that helps so many, but BP isn't good for you health wise and as you might notice with even BP products like Proactive they work at first but for a lot of people after a while their skin gets worse because it dries it, strips it, and irritates it.

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 08/15/2013 3:18 pm

I hate BP, it dries out your skin and irritates it and it bleaches your clothes.

Personally I would stick with salicylic acid or a mild mild clensor

If your not allergic to aspirin do a aspirin mask and at night rub a thin layer of jojoba oil on your face.

BP is really harsh even in a mild form. I hate go against the creator of this site that helps so many, but BP isn't good for you health wise and as you might notice with even BP products like Proactive they work at first but for a lot of people after a while their skin gets worse because it dries it, strips it, and irritates it.

Im giving my face a break, im going to start using a diff regimen that i used before that work s well much like that one i got but it wont irritate my skin as much thats for the advice ill keep in in mind

MemberMember
(@rosalie324)

Posted : 08/15/2013 3:23 pm

Goodness! Looks like the BP was causing more pain than it was worth! I can totally relate. BP irritates my skin to no end, and I absolutely cannot use it. I always point out how harsh the chemical is. If it can bleach fabrics, than imagine what it is doing to your delicate skin... Salicylic acid is definitely a better way to go. It's still a chemical exfoliant, but is much gentler on your skin. Ergo less irritation and hyper-pigmentation.

Keep us posted and good luck!

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 08/16/2013 8:51 am

Regimen

Morning wash face with BP 2.5 % and Apply toner ( This toner i got restores skin ph lvl ) And then i apply salicylic acid 0.5 % moisturizer and get tru the day -.-

eating right, work out, be out side get some fresh hair, drinking water with lemons 3 bottles a day

Night wash face with Bp 2.5 apply toner and apply Bp 2.5 % and get my butt to sleep early ^.^