Notifications
Clear all

How Can I Regain My Confidence

MemberMember
(@anthonytong)

Posted : 08/04/2013 8:34 pm

Just make it short. I have some acne scars, and I sometime afraid to talk to people, especially to someone I am not so familiar with. I fear to look at their eyes, I am afraid they will feel bad because of my scars. I dare not to date a girl, because I think I am not qualified and I experienced something unhappy in the past. How can I regain my confidence? Any advice is appreciated. I really need some help eusa_wall.gif

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/04/2013 9:18 pm

You just have to get out, and get used to going out. Don't focus on dating, just focus on getting out. Don't set higher expectations, just go out with some friends and enjoy their company.

I also find it helpful to have a plan to work on my scars, no matter how slow the improvement, if I know I've got a plan, I feel better.

Get some exercise and get some fresh air, and get out there. Get comfortable with being out first, then move on to dating....and one bad experience is just that, one.

MemberMember
(@pretty-me)

Posted : 08/20/2013 10:14 pm

I have acne scars to and I'm shy to talk to people until now.But I'm getting older and i need to get used to their insults.My friend told me that I just need to learn how to ignore peoples nasty comments