Notifications
Clear all

Is The Combination Of Subcision And Fraxel The Best Treatment Of Acne Scar In The Recent Years?

MemberMember
(@lelouch)

Posted : 08/02/2013 10:44 am

Hi all,i'm a 21-year-old newcomer from China,undergoing the catastrophe of acne scars!Due to my friend's introduce,i'm here for help and advice,also hope friends here can excuse me for my poor description in English(it's my first time in English forum).

My problem began in the winter of 2012,the sudden break of acne resulting from my pressure in study and lack of experience left numorous pitted scars and rolling scars on my cheek after they subsided.But in China,young guys have only the fractional laser as the mainstream to treat the problem,and also it doesnt work as people expect.Days ago my friend in Singapore told me sth. about subcision(he is also disturbed by acne scars),saying that the combination with subcision makes the fraxel(also fractional laser) much more effective,and he's going to be treated with the combination next week.So i wonder what the actual effective maintream treatment of the acne scars especially the type of mine nowadays is ?subcision +fraxel as real?or others?I need ur help friends,thanks!hifive.gif Good night!!!

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/02/2013 1:55 pm

What is the most effective treatment for acne scars? It depends on whom you ask and the scars as every single scar is different. Theoretically the combination of subcision and laser treatment is more effective than laser treatment alone. I would find out two or three very good doctors and ask them what they consider the best approach in your case.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/02/2013 3:53 pm

the combination would be far more effective then fraxel alone. if you have really deep scars i suggest you get fraxel repair done instead of restore.

innovation is where it is at now a days. i just had subcision + filler done for my scars. that go's to show you that combination is key now

MemberMember
(@lelouch)

Posted : 08/03/2013 8:14 am

What is the most effective treatment for acne scars? It depends on whom you ask and the scars as every single scar is different. Theoretically the combination of subcision and laser treatment is more effective than laser treatment alone. I would find out two or three very good doctors and ask them what they consider the best approach in your case.

Thank u,friend,ur reply makes sense indeed,i really need to find several doctors for opion aiming at my personal problem,and theoretically there's nothing more effective than the combination ,right?I wonder are there any other technical means better than fraxel and fractional laser around the globe nowadays?

the combination would be far more effective then fraxel alone. if you have really deep scars i suggest you get fraxel repair done instead of restore.

innovation is where it is at now a days. i just had subcision + filler done for my scars. that go's to show you that combination is key now

Thank u, friend,so what's ur scars faring now?much better?And what's the kind of the filler u had?Silica gel filler or collagen filler?

Wish u well,friend!proud.gif

MemberMember
(@anthonytong)

Posted : 08/04/2013 6:49 pm

Hi all,i'm a 21-year-old newcomer from China,undergoing the catastrophe of acne scars!Due to my friend's introduce,i'm here for help and advice,also hope friends here can excuse me for my poor description in English(it's my first time in English forum).

My problem began in the winter of 2012,the sudden break of acne resulting from my pressure in study and lack of experience left numorous pitted scars and rolling scars on my cheek after they subsided.But in China,young guys have only the fractional laser as the mainstream to treat the problem,and also it doesnt work as people expect.Days ago my friend in Singapore told me sth. about subcision(he is also disturbed by acne scars),saying that the combination with subcision makes the fraxel(also fractional laser) much more effective,and he's going to be treated with the combination next week.So i wonder what the actual effective maintream treatment of the acne scars especially the type of mine nowadays is ?subcision +fraxel as real?or others?I need ur help friends,thanks!hifive.gif Good night!!!

Hi, I am a chinese too. Maybe you could pm me, we can share more info about the treatment comfort.gif