Notifications
Clear all

Salicylic Acid 20% Peel (Male)(Video)

MemberMember
(@blackheadbeast)

Posted : 08/01/2013 10:57 am

Sorry if I pronounced medical terms incorrectly in my video

Just wanted to share my experience with acne.org. I have used acne.org regimen in the past (2 years ago) and it did work for my face. but the whole regimen took to much out of my time and I felt like my life started evolving around it which I hated.

My acne type is mostly blackheads. I get ridiculous amount of blackheads all over my face, and very deep. They sometimes take so long to penetrate the skin which leaves my skin looking bumpy in the sunlight or anywhere where this is light... which looks horrible.

Now my current regimen is just a bar of soap (Papaya soap) and thats it. Papaya soap improved my skin tone and helped reduced blackheads. But not enough to my liking.

So I wanted to try Salicylic Acid peel for the first time because I have read so much good things about it against blackheads.

Made a video about it just in case something goes wrong we can all laugh about it

I Will keep you guys UPDATED!

My Video VLOG

[Removed]

MemberMember
(@blackheadbeast)

Posted : 08/02/2013 9:42 pm

Day 2: No noticeable peel, pores on my nose looks tighter, no new breakouts.

MemberMember
(@tban0117)

Posted : 08/02/2013 11:36 pm

How long did you leave your peel on for? If you don't mind me asking, what brand did you use?

Salicylic acid peels are extremely beneficial for acenic skin. I think you can benefit a great amount by doing this. Just be careful when you apply it. I wouldn't do it more than once a month. Also make sure you keep that sunscreen on at all times when outdoors.

I'd suggest you to do your peel, give it a week to do its job (depending in how deep it's penetrated and how much youre peeling). Use a gentle scrub daily. I have a woman I buy my scrub from. It's herbal/organic and it is the only thing that exfoliates my skin without breaking it out or anything. Message me if you want some info. After cleansing, ice your problem areas. Day and night or night if you can only make time for once a day. Let your skin dry and apply some mandelic or glycolic acid serum. These you can sleep with and leave on during the day as treatment. Moisturize as final step! I know it's a lot but along with diet, it's how I control my hormonal ass annoying acne! Good luck dude

MemberMember
(@blackheadbeast)

Posted : 08/03/2013 1:17 pm

How long did you leave your peel on for? If you don't mind me asking, what brand did you use?

Salicylic acid peels are extremely beneficial for acenic skin. I think you can benefit a great amount by doing this. Just be careful when you apply it. I wouldn't do it more than once a month. Also make sure you keep that sunscreen on at all times when outdoors.

I'd suggest you to do your peel, give it a week to do its job (depending in how deep it's penetrated and how much youre peeling). Use a gentle scrub daily. I have a woman I buy my scrub from. It's herbal/organic and it is the only thing that exfoliates my skin without breaking it out or anything. Message me if you want some info. After cleansing, ice your problem areas. Day and night or night if you can only make time for once a day. Let your skin dry and apply some mandelic or glycolic acid serum. These you can sleep with and leave on during the day as treatment. Moisturize as final step! I know it's a lot but along with diet, it's how I control my hormonal ass annoying acne! Good luck dude

MemberMember
(@tban0117)

Posted : 08/04/2013 10:42 pm

I have that one too... Honestly, your skin doesn't feel like it peeled but it did. You may just have tough skin like you say. Just be careful. I did this a few times like 3 days apart too. Didn't think it did much even though I know it did. I ended up burning and having a few leather spots for a week. It's an awesome peel though. It will help you tons. I'm going to buy their Papaya enzyme next!

MemberMember
(@blackheadbeast)

Posted : 08/05/2013 10:03 am

Day 4: Applying 2nd time, left it on for 7-8 mins, I recorded whole procedure this time

[Removed]

MemberMember
(@blackheadbeast)

Posted : 08/06/2013 11:03 am

Day 5: No new breakouts, face look tight and clean. No peeling, no drying, I really wished this made me peel...maybe I need something stronger.

MemberMember
(@blackheadbeast)

Posted : 08/08/2013 8:53 pm

Day 7: No peeling, no new breakouts, I am noticing more even skin tone for some reason or it could just be one of those good days.

MemberMember
(@blackheadbeast)

Posted : 08/10/2013 6:53 am

Day 9: Applied 3rd application, 10 minutes, 3 layers.