Notifications
Clear all

Extreme Caveman Regimen

MemberMember
(@superwater)

Posted : 07/28/2013 6:50 pm

Hello everyone,

I have had acne for a while now, got it at 13 and now im 17, and it has been persistent. It got bad when I was 15 and I was on a lot of medications at that time to clear it up. They were not working so I then went cold turkey, water only and that helped a ton. I have been doing that since then but just recently I have gone completely caveman (not letting anything touch my face besides my pillow at night). I am on day 4 now and I already feel great about this decision. The itchiness has gone down and I really feel like my face is healing itself with the acid mantle. No cleansers, no cold water, nothing! And I play football and basketball so I sweat a lot but I let my face air dry. I wish I would have continued this from my childhood because I guarantee acne would not have been a problem for me. It makes a lot of sense that this Extreme Caveman Regimen is working because you are letting your face do what it should be doing- fighting off infection(ACNE) from the acid mantle by not using chemicals and stripping your face of it. I encourage people to lean off of their daily products like I did. Start with water only (it might get worse in the first two weeks but you will be glad you did like me) and after a while go completely caveman. For guys, try to shave before you start with an electric razor and continue to use that when you need to. I will be updating my progress as the days continue. I have to go now but feel free to comment and keep this page alive. I really want to spread the word of my experience and hope others can feel the same as I did.

Note- I switched to completely caveman because I was still geting pimples

MemberMember
(@superwater)

Posted : 07/31/2013 10:07 am

Day 8: Things are going well. Really great actually. My face does not feel dirty at all and the acid mantle is really regaining itself. On day 5 or 6 I got a few new pimples and literally the next day I couldn't notice them proud.gif . This is a sign that this regimen is working out. I have not let water touch my face at all since the start of this too.

MemberMember
(@blackheadbeast)

Posted : 08/01/2013 9:45 am

Nvmd continue :)

MemberMember
(@superwater)

Posted : 08/01/2013 6:12 pm

Nvmd continue smile.png

???

Anyway, day 9. Nothing really noteworthy to put down. My face has not developed anything new so that's good. After a while you just get used to this regimen and how simple it is that you do not even feel dirty (not that you are). I've read about people experiencing what I am- not getting any breakouts but then they do something stupid like shave with shaving cream and wash your face and then they breakout. Obviously I will not be doing that!

MemberMember
(@iconzz)

Posted : 08/26/2013 12:45 pm

Nvmd continue smile.png

???

Anyway, day 9. Nothing really noteworthy to put down. My face has not developed anything new so that's good. After a while you just get used to this regimen and how simple it is that you do not even feel dirty (not that you are). I've read about people experiencing what I am- not getting any breakouts but then they do something stupid like shave with shaving cream and wash your face and then they breakout. Obviously I will not be doing that!

how is it goin??