Notifications
Clear all

I Will Prioritize From Now On!

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/26/2013 2:27 pm

i know this people is all about good people and talking about bad people outside but i think i differ!

may be no one here talks about acne badly but some still are insensitive.

or may be i am a lil' too attached here.

so i think from now on i will interact a less,read more and prioritize people who i think cares.

i have faith that i will meet some warm people here as i have and may be make friends in future.i dnt know.

that'd be time well spent.

at least i wouldnt end an already emotionally tiring day hearing people addressing me unpleasantly.

its not like i cant react or explain myself but i am on ignore mode now on for people seeking attention(or otherwise).

i dnt really have a question as such.its more like a decision.;p

but,

anyone feel similarly?

MemberMember
(@abstractfactory)

Posted : 07/26/2013 2:43 pm

Eh?

MemberMember
(@wheatfree)

Posted : 07/26/2013 4:35 pm

Sounds like a good policy. No one should waste their precious time responding to those who don't require or deserve a response. Here are a couple of quotations I dug up:

Most of the successful people Ive known are the ones who do more listening than talking.

Bernard M. Baruch

We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say.

Zeno of Citium, as quoted by Diogenes Laertius

Second quote is not quite right for message boards, but I think you get the general idea.

MemberMember
(@flowergirl1234)

Posted : 07/26/2013 11:48 pm

It seems like you recently had some bad interactions here, which really sucks, so I'm sorry for that! I think you have a good plan, so I hope you don't have any more unpleasant experiences. I know that I always really appreciate when you talk to me when I'm having a tough time or I have questions, so just know that there are a lot of people on this site who are thankful you're here! You are a valuable member to the org, so I hope those insensitive people don't get to you. :)

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/27/2013 12:57 am

Eh?

which part dint u get,mate?

Sounds like a good policy. No one should waste their precious time responding to those who don't require or deserve a response. Here are a couple of quotations I dug up:

œMost of the successful people I™ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.

Bernard M. Baruch

œWe have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say.

Zeno of Citium, as quoted by Diogenes La«rtius

Second quote is not quite right for message boards, but I think you get the general idea.

right.

but i used to come here and i wish i could explain how good it feels if even one gets the help they need.

so i visited almost every thread on a few forums and discussed the lil' i know from experience.it felt good.

but i get what u say and now,i so agree.

sometimes people must prioritize.

i will do so too and i will stick people who makes me feel good.

thank u for being there.

rolleyes.gif

It seems like you recently had some bad interactions here, which really sucks, so I'm sorry for that! I think you have a good plan, so I hope you don't have any more unpleasant experiences. I know that I always really appreciate when you talk to me when I'm having a tough time or I have questions, so just know that there are a lot of people on this site who are thankful you're here! You are a valuable member to the org, so I hope those insensitive people don't get to you. smile.png

thanks darling!ven i've met some amazingly warm and supportive people here.

thats one reason i come back even after gits !!

i've said this before and i will repeat myself.

its the hard times thats made u what u r and this beautiful!

u know am there when u need me,right?

thank u for saying that!wub.png

MemberMember
(@flowergirl1234)

Posted : 07/29/2013 1:03 am

Eh?

which part dint u get,mate?

>Sounds like a good policy. No one should waste their precious time responding to those who don't require or deserve a response. Here are a couple of quotations I dug up:

œMost of the successful people I™ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.

Bernard M. Baruch

œWe have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say.

Zeno of Citium, as quoted by Diogenes La«rtius

right.

but i used to come here and i wish i could explain how good it feels if even one gets the help they need.

so i visited almost every thread on a few forums and discussed the lil' i know from experience.it felt good.

but i get what u say and now,i so agree.

sometimes people must prioritize.

i will do so too and i will stick people who makes me feel good.

thank u for being there.

rolleyes.gif

It seems like you recently had some bad interactions here, which really sucks, so I'm sorry for that! I think you have a good plan, so I hope you don't have any more unpleasant experiences. I know that I always really appreciate when you talk to me when I'm having a tough time or I have questions, so just know that there are a lot of people on this site who are thankful you're here! You are a valuable member to the org, so I hope those insensitive people don't get to you. smile.png

thanks darling!ven i've met some amazingly warm and supportive people here.

thats one reason i come back even after gits !!

i've said this before and i will repeat myself.

its the hard times thats made u what u r and this beautiful!

u know am there when u need me,right?

thank u for saying that!wub.png

Yes, thank you for being there for me! <3 I'll try and remember this when I'm having a hard time. I know I can talk to you when I feeling badly. rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 08/03/2013 11:30 am

Use this regimen 2 pumps of bp and 2 pumps of cetaphil moisturizer mixed with 30 drops of jojoba oil. Use CVS oilpads to wipe away shine. Your breakouts will stop immediately and within 2 weeks all existing pimples will be gone.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 08/03/2013 9:53 pm

Sounds like a good plan. Stay positive! rolleyes.gif