Notifications
Clear all

Australian Accutane Victims Speak Up

MemberMember
(@user187201)

Posted : 06/22/2013 7:43 pm

Contact me via PM for more info

If you are in Australia and suffering from damage she to roaccutane I need to speak with you

Message me privately to find out what YOU can do to raise the profile of the horror caused by this drug

SPEAK OUT & BE HEARD

aquasea liked
MemberMember
(@user187201)

Posted : 06/22/2013 8:18 pm

Thanks for the cut and paste spam moron.

Again, those in Australia need to contact me urgently.

MemberMember
(@jadiemay)

Posted : 06/26/2013 2:16 am

Hey lady!

I am ready to speak up about this.

I almost shuffled off this mortal coil because of what one Isotretinoin capsule did to my body.

None of the side effects have subsided. The excessive vellus hairs remain. My skin is still dry. The ageing process has been shot into a rapid progression.

The keratosis pilaris is getting worse! My skin can't even be cleansed with a 100% chemical free soap - it's that sensitive now.

It's going to cost me thousands to try and repair the texture of my skin and the scars that this drug induced.

I haven't worked all year, because I've been so depressed about my appearance. I have hidden myself away for the longest time.

It's all because of Isotretinoin and the GP's and Dermatologist's ill advice.

It's is used as a chemotherapy agent.

MemberMember
(@aquasea)

Posted : 06/26/2013 3:27 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience LTR

I haven't used accutane but I'm recovering from longterm severe Benzoyle Peroxide damage (and with great success...but it took a very long time!!!....I'm sure you'll reverse the damage too!!!!!!)

Just wanted to say I'm glad you're taking action!!! 99% of toxic big pharma "medicine" is destructive garbage...see [Removed] for more info...best to stick with all safe/ natural/ organic ways of healing the skin/ body....SO STAY AWAY FROM ALL TOXIC ARTIFICIAL/ CHEMICAL GARBAGE IF YOU WANT HEALTHY SKIN & GOOD HEALTH LONG-TERM!!!!!

However, no matter how destructive the damage, you will overcome it...but it will take time, dedication & a 100% totally healthy diet and lifestyle. You'll also need to do a major detox... see www.thewellnesswarrior.com.au for inspiration...

Also, please research these possible detox/ healing modalities (NB these are generally healing, please research the following list further to ensure there are no contraindications for accutane users AND PLEASE SPEAK TO A NATUROPATH FOR MORE HELP):

- Daily freshly made fruit/ veg juices with a scoop of Supergreen powder (by Synergy Natural https://www.synergynatural.com/product-information/super-greens.html ) that includes 100% pure organic chlorella, spirulina, barley grass, wheat grass (...please research the best veg/ fruits to use for accutane users...but I think beetroot is good and possibly apple/ cilantro/ flat parsley/ kale)

- LOOK INTO CHLORELLA !!!

- Not sure, but possibly benonite clay detox drink (clay bathes to detox) or dandelion herbal tisane

- Take regular saunas (sweat it out - VERY important detox modality)

- www.supernaturalsilver.com

- Eating lots of healthy EFAs like flaxseed oil, organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil, chia seeds, extra virgin olive oil, grapeseed oil, avocados etc

- Natural oils high in linoleic acid help normalize sebum production (i.e. grapeseed oil etc....avoid extra virgin olive oil...see Alternavista's excellent post).

- Silica foods like alfalfa etc

- Foods high in calcium like broccoli, unhulled tahini, dried figs, sea vegetables...

- A mostly raw, high nutrition organic vegan diet, super foods...

- Vitamin D from sunshine (just don't burn & without sunscreen)...try it late in the afternoon to avoid getting burnt...

- High nutrition raw organic foods/ high pectin foods/ glutathione conducive foods like: strawberries, spices like turmeric/ cayenne pepper/ thyme, mixed fresh herbs like flat parsley/ cilantro/ basil/ thyme etc, fresh lemongrass/ ginger etc, watermelon, passionfruit, kiwifruit, fresh lemon juice, lentils, chickpeas, quinoa, bananas, hemp seeds, mixed nuts, mix seeds, pomegranate, mixed berries, sour sop fruit, red onion, garlic, kale, spinach salad leaves, cabbage, fermented foods like miso/ tempeh/ sauerkraut

- Avoid microwaves/ junk food/ processed foods/ canned food/ soda/ sports drinks/ fluoride tap water/ fluoride toothpaste (use herbal/ mineral etc toothpaste and mouthwash), plastic containers/ BPA/ parabens/ aluminum deodorant/ toxic shampoo & conditioner & make-up/ nail polish etc

- AVOID GMO/ non-organic foods/ MSG/ aspartame/ gluten/ artificial additives/ corn syrup/ processed sugars/ foods known to cause yeast infections

- Drink only spring water, coconut water, fresh fruit/ veg juices

- Only wear all natural organic non-toxic products & to clean at home

- STAY WAY FROM ALL VACCINES!!!! Stay way from WIFI/ electromagnetic fields/ 'environmental' lights - these are really bad!! Use LED lights or old type bulbs...use electronics as litlle as possible and mobile phones too...

- Massage your hair with organic natural oils daily to encourage hair regrowth (tea tree oil & rosemary oil might be beneficial too)

- Look into Beta Glucan as a topical & internal healer http://www.betaglucan.org/ & http://www.beta-glucan.co.uk/

- Consider glutathione supplements etc

- Get out into pristine nature (laden with health-giving negative ions) as much as possible...

If I think of anything else, I'll add to it, but here's a start....

Good luck with your journey, healing & redress!!!

~ Peace ~

PS look into sea salt to cleanse your skin/ OCM/ fresh lemon juice/ beta glucan/ tea tree oil/ lavender oil (apply only to individual spots, not all over skin, too drying)/ 100% organic cold pressed rosehip oil....also, these brands of topicals might be helpful to you: The Body Deli, Pai, Jess Organics, Pure Skin Junkie ....

PPS What's really helped reverse my skin damage is a high nutrition 100% mostly raw wholefood organic vegan diet/ supergreen powder, skin needling with beta glucan liquid, B3 niacinamide (please look for a reputable dermatological product - do not use it alone, it's too powerful and will damage your skin); and also skin needling/ single needling with fresh lemon juice (AMAZING), organic 100% rosehip oil, tea tree oil (reverses skin cancer), a tiny bit of copper peptides (and retin a - but I know this wouldn't be advisable for accutane users...I'm planning to use it for 6- 12 months sparingly - max... however, retinaldehyde/ retinoic acid is suppose to be better)...see owndoc.com and clearskincare.com.au ...I also do a face mask with the supergreen powder (spirulina/ chlorella/ wheat grass/ barley grass) + manuka honey (factor 10+ or above) + fresh lemon juice...hope this info helps you & others...

MemberMember
(@cloitus)

Posted : 06/26/2013 4:20 am

I was on it when i was 18. I had severe joint pain. When i say severe, i could barely walk up stairs, extend my knees and elbows past half way. Luckily 2 weeks in i realised i'd rather have pimples then not be able to move. So i got off it. It took around a month to get somewhat close to normal again. 3 years later, i am tempted to go back on it again with a much lower dose.

MemberMember
(@rochesux)

Posted : 07/11/2013 2:27 am

I was on it when i was 18. I had severe joint pain. When i say severe, i could barely walk up stairs, extend my knees and elbows past half way. Luckily 2 weeks in i realised i'd rather have pimples then not be able to move. So i got off it. It took around a month to get somewhat close to normal again. 3 years later, i am tempted to go back on it again with a much lower dose.

My most sincere and emphatic advice would be; Don't under any circumstances. I know acne sucks but believe me It can get much much worse. I know from experience. Try living without your colon for the rest of your life. That's what accutane did for me.

MemberMember
(@aquasea)

Posted : 07/20/2013 10:05 pm

Rochesux, I'm really sorry to hear about this... I hope you sue those unscrupulous b&$%@#^$!!!!

And I wish you healing & strong recovery...

~*~ Much Love & Hugs xoxoxox ~*~

MemberMember
(@i-know-it-gets-better)

Posted : 07/22/2013 4:50 am

I am not trying to judge or anything, but come on now, be real. You can't blame eveything wrong in your life on some pill that YOU chose to take.