Notifications
Clear all

Whats Wrong With My Face?!?!

MemberMember
(@needhelplz)

Posted : 06/04/2013 4:04 am

My face has always have these redness bumps blisters almost on my face since middle school, but recently they have been getting worse. I at least need to know what it is. Its not pimples. A lot of small bumps and all on my oily t zones. Theyre not really bumps but like raised skin. They are like SCABS. I peeled one but the next day another scab was there. Ive had some of these for awhile some of them just became dark spots. I just really need to know what it is. Is it serrobeheic Dermitites? or is it ezcema? or maybe just bad milia? Please help.

post-210190-0-81429800-1370336676_thumb.

post-210190-0-81429800-1370336676_thumb.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 06/04/2013 7:36 am

Some of them do look like tiny blisters which I don't really know much about. Are they only on your face? They don't feel like they're under the skin? It does not look like milia or seborrheic Dermatitis to me. It looks like a bacterial infection to me, you should get to a doctor because if you're certain it's not acne, then it could even be something like impetigo.

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 06/04/2013 10:49 am

I could see the you have some redness between your eyebrows and eyes.

If I'm correct we don't really have glands in the section so it can't be acne ...it could maybe be fungal infection, you should go to a dermatologist for a more answers if it's getting worse as fungal bacteria those spread.