Notifications
Clear all

Do You Think That Acne Can Indicate A Strong Love?

MemberMember
(@blife)

Posted : 05/18/2013 10:45 am

So I have been thinking for a few days now. Its hard to find a true love with all that acne/scars crap, so i think that when a person who is dealing with this problem tries to work harder for love?

But i think that the biggest challenge is when, a couple where both partners have cristal clear skin and suddenly one of them get acne. I think that this is the time when true love come out?

MemberMember
(@ruweyda)

Posted : 05/18/2013 12:08 pm

you kno my older sister has had the perfect skin ever since she was a teen she neva had any problem with her skin the about 9 yrs ago she had a surgery on her brain and the doc gave her all these medication which caused her to have sever acne all over her face anyways she met a guy who loved her for who she was coz to be honest acne didn't change herself confidence...ther married now with two beautiful kids <3

aw and her acne cleared up since she stopped the medication. she neva used any acne products ...how weird!!

MemberMember
(@vincevega)

Posted : 05/18/2013 12:19 pm

If your partner would leave you because you developed acne, I'm pretty sure you'd be better off without him/her

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/18/2013 12:30 pm

my sister too had acne(moderate to slightly severe) since her teen days but even then she found a guy who's so genuine attached to her.

she's now clear.without any medication.(she's never taken any,and its a lot because she's mild case of PCOS) and they are still together.

if acne is one reason someone leaves or doesnt approach,i think, mate, u're better off without her/him.

they dont deserve u anyway.

i dread a day when i fall for someone who likes me for 'just' looks.

what if i have an accident and never look the same?

what if i have a permanent scar for some reason?what if am left when i need him the most?

really.

also,this just shows how immature and superficial that person is!

MemberMember
(@ruweyda)

Posted : 05/18/2013 12:33 pm

yur sis sounds lik she found the perfect man awww bless her!!! yu kno its better for the person to see yu without makeup and shit then they will accept yu for yu are coz they see the real yu but wen yur hiding behind layer of mask and then one day they see yu with nothing on its a bit lik what????? my sister neva wore makeup so he knew how her skin was and he loved wat he saw!! that's why I stopped wearin makeup now too loooooooool

my sister too had acne(moderate to slightly severe) since her teen days but even then she found a guy who's so genuine attached to her.

she's now clear.without any medication.(she's never taken any,and its a lot because she's mild case of PCOS) and they are still together.

if acne is one reason someone leaves or doesnt approach,i think, mate, u're better off without her/him.

what if i have a permanent scar for some reason?what if am left when i need him the most?

really.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 05/18/2013 10:32 pm

If someone truly loves you, then acne shouldn't matter because that's only skin deep.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/19/2013 1:18 am

yur sis sounds lik she found the perfect man awww bless her!!! yu kno its better for the person to see yu without makeup and shit then they will accept yu for yu are coz they see the real yu but wen yur hiding behind layer of mask and then one day they see yu with nothing on its a bit lik what????? my sister neva wore makeup so he knew how her skin was and he loved wat he saw!! that's why I stopped wearin makeup now too loooooooool

really.

u r right.

i dont wear make up and neither did my sister ever do.

in fact,i do use just concealer to hide the post acne blemishes sometimes on top of my sunscreen,but she never does anything.

plus she's now all clear.

and u know i cant tell how good a person she is.

she's a gem.

i personally wish i was half as good as she was.she's so thoughtful and evn sacrificing.

MemberMember
(@andres123)

Posted : 05/19/2013 2:28 am

I agree that if someone leaves you because of that, they dont deserve to be with you anyway...

BUT.....acne most of the time changes your confidence as well.....and thats a key factor.

I still wonder if the person I was seeing changed her attitude towards me because of my acne or simply because of my lack of confidence...., maybe her "change in attitude" was all in my head.....

MemberMember
(@blife)

Posted : 05/19/2013 3:28 am

All true. I thnik that when a couple gets through smth like that, the true love come out

MemberMember
(@frankl)

Posted : 05/19/2013 10:58 am

Well I had a girlfriend during the height of my acne. She actually liked me for me and didn't care about the fact that my face was pretty bad at the time. Sometimes I'd get clearer than usual then break out really bad at times and it would hurt my confidence to the point where I didn't want to go out even with her. After a while she dumped me and I blamed my acne and thought she was superficial but in reality I was a really boring person to be around because I was always down on myself. I can't believe she stuck with me so long. Im full of regret now and think of her all the time. FML

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/19/2013 12:51 pm

Well I had a girlfriend during the height of my acne. She actually liked me for me and didn't care about the fact that my face was pretty bad at the time. Sometimes I'd get clearer than usual then break out really bad at times and it would hurt my confidence to the point where I didn't want to go out even with her. After a while she dumped me and I blamed my acne and thought she was superficial but in reality I was a really boring person to be around because I was always down on myself. I can't believe she stuck with me so long. Im full of regret now and think of her all the time. FML

am so sorry to hear this mate.

dont worry.

dont forget 'life is a lesson'..be a good student!

MemberMember
(@dreamergirl)

Posted : 05/19/2013 1:09 pm

I completely agree with you. I remember when my acne used to be so severe and this guy who I had 50 mutual friends with and who was an acquaintance started talking to me on facebook. He eventually asked me out on a date, it went great, until after. He texted me recommending products for my face x_x. It was terrible. It made me think he's trying to change me, even if he wasn't. It also made me think "if that's all he's going to care about after the first date, then he's not worth my time".

MemberMember
(@lzomg)

Posted : 05/19/2013 1:34 pm

I completely agree with you. I remember when my acne used to be so severe and this guy who I had 50 mutual friends with and who was an acquaintance started talking to me on facebook. He eventually asked me out on a date, it went great, until after. He texted me recommending products for my face x_x. It was terrible. It made me think he's trying to change me, even if he wasn't. It also made me think "if that's all he's going to care about after the first date, then he's not worth my time".

Lol, he was only trying to help! People who don't get acne live in a really thick bubble. They dont understand or can't relate to us. They put on proactiv once a year and they think its a God send but we put on top dollar creams and it doesn't do anything at all.

I think he genuinly likes you, but like I said, he lives in a bubble.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 05/19/2013 2:50 pm

Genuine love is definitely more than skin deep. At any moment, our lives can change dramatically (disfigurement, etc) so its important to surround ourselves with people that are with us for us. I haven't met a man yet who i would want to settle down with but i have met awesome guys who see me for me.

If you remember one thing, remember this, we are more than our skin.

MemberMember
(@typelogin)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:15 pm

Using the "passionate" definition of love. I think that acne would make you feel love to get rid of acne ;)

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:27 pm

If a girl still likes you while you have acne, it means that you have the facial features and bone structure that she likes reguardless, thus it's indeed true love that you can pretty much do whatever and she will still like you.

Unfortunantly this only exists for a male models who look like this...

david_gandy_gray_scarf_gray_su.jpg

If your a sub 8 male your dead in the water, and better have clear skin.

MemberMember
(@madeleine24)

Posted : 05/20/2013 12:59 am

I really disagree, as you get older or meet women who are a bit more mature in their thinking.. You'll understand attraction is far more than just about how a person looks. I have never found myself attracted to 'conventionally attractive' guys. I can think of plenty of guys I've dated who my friends or others might think they're unattractive, but I was attracted to them. There had been plenty of very physically attractive men interested in me that I just felt I did not have that chemistry with!

MemberMember
(@cyberpile)

Posted : 05/20/2013 4:16 am

No, staying together after your partner gets acne is not that challenging for most people. Relationships are like magnets, once they're connected it's much harder to pull them apart with pimples.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/20/2013 5:52 am

If a girl still likes you while you have acne, it means that you have the facial features and bone structure that she likes reguardless, thus it's indeed true love that you can pretty much do whatever and she will still like you.

Unfortunantly this only exists for a male models who look like this...

david_gandy_gray_scarf_gray_su.jpg

If your a sub 8 male your dead in the water, and better have clear skin.

unfortunately,u have surely not yet met more mature women who looks and thinks beyond skin or looks.

i wish u luck with that.

for its not just 'facial features' or 'clear skin' that makes or breaks a relationship.

am not sure how old u r,but am sure u'll understand as u grow older.

u think every man on earth who's loved or married or happy with someone looks like this guy(whoever this is)?

plus,i read somewhere that ur dad started mistreating u since u had acne.what makes u think he would mistreat u for ur acne?

have u ever thought it could be something else u've done or he might have been in?

yes,once a relationship is genuinely started and once u genuine love someone..u wont really have to put in any effort to stay.

its natural.

be it acne,physical deformation or any disease.

its not a work,its who they are.