Notifications
Clear all

Reading About Acne = More Acne

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/17/2013 7:43 pm

I swear, the more information I find out about acne and bad health= the more acne I get and the more depressed/stressed I get.

MemberMember
(@thehoper)

Posted : 05/17/2013 9:55 pm

Stress is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Your acne could be completely stress related. Stress does more damage then any bad food, drugs, alcohol, pretty much anything. Stress kills. Reading about everything on acne/diet used to stress me out too, now I just read about here and there and take it all literally for a grain of salt. Theres only so much you can do, the rest you have to remain stress free and accepting of what comes. Eat healthy, sleep, little exercise here and there, then just enjoy life. Forget about your skin. There was a point in time where I was so stressed out one day I realized how much stress was actually in my life, I used to say "Im not a stressful person, usually always stress free" damn not true, start becoming aware every time your stressed, your awareness alone will bring you back out of it and tell yourself nothing good comes from stress. There will always be bull shit in your life but YOU decide how it effects you, you cant control the downs in life but you can control how you react. I'm a firm believer in one of the worst and saddest things a human can do is take life too seriously, let go.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/18/2013 1:15 am

Stress is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Your acne could be completely stress related. Stress does more damage then any bad food, drugs, alcohol, pretty much anything. Stress kills. Reading about everything on acne/diet used to stress me out too, now I just read about here and there and take it all literally for a grain of salt. Theres only so much you can do, the rest you have to remain stress free and accepting of what comes. Eat healthy, sleep, little exercise here and there, then just enjoy life. Forget about your skin. There was a point in time where I was so stressed out one day I realized how much stress was actually in my life, I used to say "Im not a stressful person, usually always stress free" damn not true, start becoming aware every time your stressed, your awareness alone will bring you back out of it and tell yourself nothing good comes from stress. There will always be bull shit in your life but YOU decide how it effects you, you cant control the downs in life but you can control how you react. I'm a firm believer in one of the worst and saddest things a human can do is take life too seriously, let go.

Thank you for this. I really needed it. I will try my best to follow this

MemberMember
(@thehoper)

Posted : 05/18/2013 1:27 am

Hakuna Matata my friend :)