Notifications
Clear all

Start Aha? With Picture

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 05/03/2013 11:11 pm

Hi I am on Dan's regime already week 7.My face is almost acne-free but sometimes I got little white head and one acne.But now I have a lot of red marks.I am just wonder if AHA is a good choice of it.I dun want to hav another serious initial break-out again.It is beacuse when I were using BP. I got an initial break-out.Does anyone can give me some advices for fading the scar or using AHA??Thank you smile.png

post-204889-0-69998600-1367640619_thumb.This is the last October

post-204889-0-02255600-1367640639_thumb.This is the picture after chinese medicine and before Dan's regime

post-204889-0-03349800-1367640658_thumb. This is current picture

post-204889-0-69998600-1367640619_thumb.

post-204889-0-02255600-1367640639_thumb.

post-204889-0-03349800-1367640658_thumb.

MemberMember
(@mirili)

Posted : 05/04/2013 12:17 am

I know this is totally off topic but can I ask what the chinese medicine was. It seems it really helped your skin. And btw congrats on such an amazing progress. I cannot give you advice on the aha thing because I am not using it personally. But I hope somebody is going to help. i would really appreciate your answer. Thank you

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/04/2013 2:52 pm

Implementing the AHA now would be probably the perfect time. You're clear and are just left with some light red marks. Go for it! :)

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 05/04/2013 2:54 pm

Ummmmm.U have to find a chinese medicine doctor to get medicine I guess.She said my circulation is bad in my systembecause I didnt have enough sleepeat too much spicy and sweetand drink too many cold drink.I was so stressful at that time as well.Soduring that period i didnt eat any spicy and sweet .I hope it help

Thank you lewis

MemberMember
(@mirili)

Posted : 05/04/2013 3:06 pm

Oh thank you very much.There is no such thing as a chinese medicine doctor in my country I guess but your advice is helpful. Thanks

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/06/2013 1:15 am

Definitely yes to the AHA! I use it every night! Half moisturizer and half AHA with jojoba oil. Works really well for me. Then every 3 days I use pure AHA.

MemberMember
(@13yearsofacne)

Posted : 05/06/2013 5:01 pm

Pulsed Dye Laser will get rid of that 100% completely in 10 minutes + 2 weeks healing time.

AHA may improve it 50% over 6 months...

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 05/07/2013 8:54 pm

Hi nicmic,thank you for your support to encourage to stick with the regime even though it is a hard time at first.I ordered the Aha and jojoba oil already.I wish my red marks can be fade because it is so annoying.I dun want to hav initial breakout when using Aha:((

Hi 13yearofacne,I visited the dermatologist before.I dun hav enough money to do laser:( and also the product she recommended are so expensive .so I decide to give AHA a try :) I will keep update what I get at last :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/08/2013 10:05 pm

Hi nicmic,thank you for your support to encourage to stick with the regime even though it is a hard time at first.I ordered the Aha and jojoba oil already.I wish my red marks can be fade because it is so annoying.I dun want to hav initial breakout when using Aha:((

Hi 13yearofacne,I visited the dermatologist before.I dun hav enough money to do laser:( and also the product she recommended are so expensive .so I decide to give AHA a try smile.png I will keep update what I get at last smile.png

Not a problem! I really like giving my two cents about acne and what worked for me and what didn't. Good luck with the AHA. I hope you won't break out with it. I didn't so I was really happy about that.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 07/06/2013 11:31 am

Hi I am on Dan's regime already week 7.My face is almost acne-free but sometimes I got little white head and one acne.But now I have a lot of red marks.I am just wonder if AHA is a good choice of it.I dun want to hav another serious initial break-out again.It is beacuse when I were using BP. I got an initial break-out.Does anyone can give me some advices for fading the scar or using AHA??Thank you smile.png

attachicon.gifacne 3.JPGThis is the last October

attachicon.gifacne.JPGThis is the picture after chinese medicine and before Dan's regime

attachicon.gifphoto (1).JPG This is current picture

How is the regimen going for you? How did use of AHA work out?

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 07/07/2013 1:34 am

attachicon.gifacne 3.JPGThis is the last October

attachicon.gifacne.JPGThis is the picture after chinese medicine and before Dan's regime

attachicon.gifphoto (1).JPG This is current picture

How is the regimen going for you? How did use of AHA work out?

I think it is fading little bit I wanna attach pic but i dunno how to do, maybe I will open a new post to let you know what I got.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 07/08/2013 4:49 am

Here I have a simple and guaranteed solution for this after doing it you will feel really that's what you want.. Dabbing either toothpaste or tea tree oil on these spots before bedtime, you can also do a face masking at least once every week and also eating healthy and getting plenty of sleep and plenty of drink water..

Toothpaste is terrible advice for anyone. It may shrink the individual pimples but it does nothing for acne or the face overall. Also, while on the regimen TTO or any other acne treatment is a no-no. Your lifestyle advice is spot on though for overall health and well being which may translate into better skin.

MemberMember
(@ghost08)

Posted : 07/10/2013 12:35 pm

Dan's AHA is amazing. I definitely recommend you use it.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/01/2013 4:08 pm

Definitely yes to the AHA! I use it every night! Half moisturizer and half AHA with jojoba oil. Works really well for me. Then every 3 days I use pure AHA.

Hey!I've been looking allll over for ur post where u explained how u spot treat ..no luck ..would u mind telling me please? :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/02/2013 6:13 am

Hey!I've been looking allll over for ur post where u explained how u spot treat ..no luck ..would u mind telling me please? smile.png

After cleansing, I wait for like five minutes for my face to dry and then dab a bit of AHA on my acne and red marks on my face. Then I wait about 10-15 for the AHA to absorb and then I continue with the rest of the regimen, BP, then Moisturizer + AHA.

I find that applying AHA before the BP helps a lot with red marks fading away much faster.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/02/2013 9:04 am

Hey!I've been looking allll over for ur post where u explained how u spot treat ..no luck ..would u mind telling me please? smile.png

After cleansing, I wait for like five minutes for my face to dry and then dab a bit of AHA on my acne and red marks on my face. Then I wait about 10-15 for the AHA to absorb and then I continue with the rest of the regimen, BP, then Moisturizer + AHA.

I find that applying AHA before the BP helps a lot with red marks fading away much faster.

Yay! Thanks a lot nicmic :)I'll definitely do that.

Tried ur way of doing the spot treatment before the bp ..one question ..did ur bp get runny when applying iy to ur face? I guess its cuz of the aha?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/02/2013 10:32 pm

Tried ur way of doing the spot treatment before the bp ..one question ..did ur bp get runny when applying iy to ur face? I guess its cuz of the aha?

A bit runnier than usual, but just make sure when you spot treat to not put too much AHA and also give it time to really absorb into the skin.

Don't get worried about it getting runny though. It will still work.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/02/2013 10:54 pm

A bit runnier than usual, but just make sure when you spot treat to not put too much AHA and also give it time to really absorb into the skin.

Don't get worried about it getting runny though. It will still work.

Thanks I didn't use much of the aha cuz its my first time spot treating .. my face didn't sting for very long about 10 mins I would say.

Thanks for the speedy reply, appreciated :D

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/11/2013 12:01 am

Hey!I've been looking allll over for ur post where u explained how u spot treat ..no luck ..would u mind telling me please? :)

Hii ...so happy to say the aha is working beautifully i did had a few pimples but nothing serious.

Ive only been using the aha mixed tho, id like to start using it in place of my moisturizer but i really dont know how much i should be using.

I have the 16oz aha bottle. Is a pump of that mixed with jojoba oil enough? Or is it too much? Plz help :(

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/11/2013 12:14 am

Hii ...so happy to say the aha is working beautifully i did had a few pimples but nothing serious.

Ive only been using the aha mixed tho, id like to start using it in place of my moisturizer but i really dont know how much i should be using.

I have the 16oz aha bottle. Is a pump of that mixed with jojoba oil enough? Or is it too much? Plz help sad.png

I do my full AHA routine every 3 nights. I do the same thing, one full pump of AHA. I don't add any jojoba oil though, but you still can if you want to. The amount works well for me.