Notifications
Clear all

In-Grown Hairs (Female)

MemberMember
(@smt12483)

Posted : 04/28/2013 7:49 am

While I still have some little bumps over my skin I can deal with those...my main skin problem now is in-grown hairs...everywhere on my chin! In my mid-20s I would notice one once and a while and I would eventually get it out. Now? Literally every pore on my chin has an in-grown hair it seems like. I know the best option is to not pick at them and leave them be until they are long enough to pull out but is there any way to reduce them in general? This coming from a 29-year-old female.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@ghost08)

Posted : 04/29/2013 12:33 pm

While I still have some little bumps over my skin I can deal with those...my main skin problem now is in-grown hairs...everywhere on my chin! In my mid-20s I would notice one once and a while and I would eventually get it out. Now? Literally every pore on my chin has an in-grown hair it seems like. I know the best option is to not pick at them and leave them be until they are long enough to pull out but is there any way to reduce them in general? This coming from a 29-year-old female.

Thanks!

I have heard from many people that BP can help bring an ingrown hair to the surface, but there is a product you can use to prevent them in the first place. It's called "Tend-Skin". It works wonderful AND you can even make it yourself if you want to. You just need Rubbing Alcohol, Witch Hazel, and plain Uncoated Aspirin.