Notifications
Clear all

Best Make-Up Ive Tried For Redness

MemberMember
(@auguriesofinnocence)

Posted : 04/29/2013 11:22 pm

hey everyone, I think I just found my foundation...

I was having a service with my aesthitician and she mentioned this brand she was going to carry. Its called oxygenetix, it was created to use immediately post-procedure to cover up redness. The products claims it can cover up laser treatments, skin peels ect, I had some hair removal and while the redness usually fades in an hour or two, I let her apply some just for fun, I reaally liked the feel of it, it didnt clog my pores and its formulated with aloe and meant to help healing. It totally covered up the redness and any other marks I had.

it IS expensive, I wont lie but I only wear make-up very occasionally. I just wanted to throw this out there if anyone has rosacea or acne which is irritated by most products this may be the ticket.

I am going to get some as soon as I win the lottery (just kidding its $52).

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 04/29/2013 11:52 pm

*Oxygenetix?

MemberMember
(@auguriesofinnocence)

Posted : 04/30/2013 6:18 am

yes! thank you, edit in order :-)

*Oxygenetix?

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 04/30/2013 6:28 am

I preferred your name for it better :D

MemberMember
(@auguriesofinnocence)

Posted : 04/30/2013 1:25 pm

me too, I guess, that extra syllable seems unecessary. 😀 What kind of make-up do you like?

I preferred your name for it better biggrin.png

MemberMember
(@stella-the-diver)

Posted : 05/01/2013 6:45 am

Sounds interesting!

MemberMember
(@vituperative)

Posted : 05/03/2013 12:42 am

Looks cool. I live in Australia and no retailer in my state carries the product unfortunately. May be something I need to search ebay/online for. Thanks for the tip!

MemberMember
(@auguriesofinnocence)

Posted : 05/08/2013 6:45 am

you can probably buy it from the company or on amazon. Believe me I wouldnt generally pay that much for make up but its truly the only one which causes no breakoust for me. and it claims to heal skin and has spf too--awesome, for enough cash :-)

Looks cool. I live in Australia and no retailer in my state carries the product unfortunately. May be something I need to search ebay/online for. Thanks for the tip!