Notifications
Clear all

Brtc Product-Line

MemberMember
(@jabbathehut)

Posted : 04/25/2013 4:33 pm

Hello,

I am 19y/o, male, half-american half filipino. I had taken accutane for 5 months awhile back and I was free of acne for almost 1-2 years! But unfortunately it came back slowly.

I was desperate because I suffered from acne for years beforehand and it was bad. It lowered my self-esteem as well.

I didn't have any side effects when I had taken accutane, but considering my acne as of now isn't nearly as bad as it was, I probably won't be able to get accutane from the dermatologist any time soon.

I've always used regular store acne products and they seemed to pile up and do nothing - they all seem to do nothing or make it worse!

So I researched the interweb and found some products online (ebay) and I was really curious to try 'em out.

But HEY I'm a guy! Yeah, well quite frankly I don't give a rats bottom when it comes to my face. I'll wear make up just to cover them up.

So I bought these BRTC products from KOREA on ebay. I guess the advertising of these products lured me, and it all costed be around $130 CAN with free shipping.

So I just got these a couple days ago and I've already used this regime for around 3 days already. All I can say is........it actually works!

The thing that made me purchase this is that it contains a lot of natural ingredients, unlike all the synthetic chemicals we sell here in America.

They have different natural botanical ingredients but to name a few: Portulaca Oleracea, Lavander, Tea Tree Oil, Willow Bark, Platycodon Grandiflorum, Centella Asiatica, Aloe Vera, Artemisia, Cornflower, Borage, Chamomile, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, and Citrus Paradisi Seed Extract.

They all have their proprietary Blue Phyto Complex and Anit-Blemish Complex which consists of some of those chemicals above.

This is my regime:

Step 1: Blemish Cleanser: "Makeup and Sebum Clean Away, Mild and Soothing for the Blemish Skin"

125ml. Uh so you only use this when you have make up on, if not, then use the Blemish Soap. This is to remove the BB Cream which i'll explain under here.

Step 2: Blemish Soap: "Medicated Sebum Away Care, Clarifying & Soothing for the Blemish Skin"

250ml. A mild soap with tea-tree oil. smells good. Just one pump you're good.

Step 3: Blemish Toner: "Enriched Botanical Formula, Purifying & Balancing For the Blemish Skin"

150ml. Just pump this good stuff all over your face, yeppie!

Step 4: Blemish Serum: "Concentrated Phyto Fluid, Complex Soothing & Balancing Formulated for Blemish Skin"

30ml. The bottle on this thing is pretty neat. It's made out of glass and has that cool eye drop thingy-ma-jiggie inside.

This has a sticky viscosity but once you rub it in your face, your skin absorbs it all and doesn't feel sticky afterwards. A little goes a long way.

Step 5: Blemish Restore: "Blemish Cellular Penetration, Clarifying & Resourcing for the Blemish Skin"

30ml. You're suppose to apply this to all the red marks/pimples only. I've noticed my post-acne marks showing less red already. It's a little less sticky than the serum but also gets absorbed quickly. A little goes a long way.

Step 6: Blemish Recovery Balm: "Sebum Controlling & Soothing. Recover Balm for Oily and Irritated Skin while Evening Out Skin Tone"

40ml. This is a BB cream which is apparently super popular in Asia and is starting to get popular here in America. It stands for "Blemish Balm" which is like a make up foundation that hides your pimples/redness while helping prevent them and improve your skin. This thing is AWESOME, it covers my acne and red marks. A little goes a long way.

Step 7: Blemish Soothing Mist: "Whitening Aqua Soothing Mist to Balance Sebum and Moisture"

115ml. This thing smells pretty good. Just close your eyes and spray that $*** over your face.

Hopefully this continues to work for me. I guess I have high hopes for BRTC. If you guys got questions, holla up! I don't bite.

thanks and peace smile.png

First pic: That was the guideline.

Second pic: Those are the FREEBIES i got ordering it from the ebay store. Dayum!

Third pic: I got that nosepack thats like clay and hardens after awhile. Its like those BIORE nose strips

to remove whiteheads and stuff. This stuff smells damn good!

Fourth Pic: THE PRODUCT LINE!

Fifth pic: The boxes that it came with.

oops i think i posted in the wrong section !

post-82886-0-51096800-1366923018_thumb.j

post-82886-0-21434500-1366923040_thumb.j

post-82886-0-90430600-1366923057_thumb.j

post-82886-0-30513700-1366923084_thumb.j

post-82886-0-83463200-1366923288_thumb.j

post-82886-0-51096800-1366923018_thumb.j

post-82886-0-21434500-1366923040_thumb.j

post-82886-0-90430600-1366923057_thumb.j

post-82886-0-30513700-1366923084_thumb.j

post-82886-0-83463200-1366923288_thumb.j

MemberMember
(@danieljpsaka)

Posted : 06/23/2013 6:53 am

I am also using it

MemberMember
(@backtoblack)

Posted : 06/27/2013 9:19 pm

I use a BB cream from BRTC that's wonderful - I'm glad to hear that the skincare line is good too.