Notifications
Clear all

Saw Palmetto For Girls?

MemberMember
(@understatement)

Posted : 04/23/2013 1:31 am

Hi,

I want to try saw palmetto since birth control worked for me in the past, and this is supposed to work similarly. When I went to purchase them in Walgreens the bottles actually said they were not intended for women. I was wondering what brands are alright for women to consume? Thank you!

MemberMember
(@understatement)

Posted : 04/23/2013 4:55 pm

No one??

MemberMember
(@a-p)

Posted : 04/24/2013 8:55 pm

Hi,

I want to try saw palmetto since birth control worked for me in the past, and this is supposed to work similarly. When I went to purchase them in Walgreens the bottles actually said they were not intended for women. I was wondering what brands are alright for women to consume? Thank you!

I'd be very careful taking saw palmetto. It is an anti-androgen. Your acne can also be caused by other things saw palmetto can't fix like, high progesterone. Please do research before taking any supplement. Natural doesn't mean safe.

I thought I did enough research on saw palmetto. I think saw palmetto is causing my hair to fall out. My hair is feeling very thin on top of my head and its worrying me. My skin does look a little better.

I've been taking 320 mg of saw p a day for about a week.