Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Dillema

MemberMember
(@nowhere-man)

Posted : 04/20/2013 1:19 pm

wotsup fellow accutane users, my name is @#%.. this is my 1st post, so its day9 of my adventure, im on 50mg oratane, 3pills a day. i have mild controlled acne, much love to differin gel.. bottom line, for quite some time ive been using justine tissue oil (much like bio oil), to help with red marks from previous zits n shite. now that im on accutane, is it cool if i still use the justine tissue oil at night to combat red marks? PS ive also experianced my initial breakout on like the 2nd till 5th day.. is it normal to have such a wicked early initial breakout?

MemberMember
(@citygirl039)

Posted : 04/22/2013 12:29 pm

Some people do get a breakout when they start accutane which is normal. I personally did not. The say you should not use anything that will be tough on your skin. No acids, no chemicals or abbrasive astringents. Creams and lotions and cleansers and anything else you want to use on your face needs to be mild and gentle on your skin. You can always ask your Derm. Check the ingredients and have your Doc take a look at what you are using to be safe.

MemberMember
(@miumiu)

Posted : 04/24/2013 4:46 pm

Bio oil is ok to use during the night, but you need to check the ing. list of justine tissue oil. Ask your derm about it.