Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FashionMoney

What The Hell Is This?

Its like a pimple near my chin but it started out as a white head then went down, now its like a red welt prolly the size of half a dime coin. and it has 3-4 realllllllly small white heads on the (Welt) spot. Lol Hahah it looks crazy ..

Btw when I stick my tongue under the spot it definitely has some height to it kind of like a mosquito bite but smaller with whiteheads in it.. really weird lol

haha.... what?

I want to help you, but I'm not really ermm.... sure.... lol

I would leave it alone for a few days and see what happens. I've never heard of this before... a welt though?

haha.... what?

I want to help you, but I'm not really ermm.... sure.... lol

I would leave it alone for a few days and see what happens. I've never heard of this before... a welt though?

Hahahah not really a welt like ummm it looks like a mosquito bite but small with some really really small White heads on it. It started as just one! It might just go away on its own but I never seen something like this... lol

lmao ohhhhhhh!

I think I've had that a few times before. But that was because I kept reinfecting myself, or I was on a prescription drug that made things worse and then got better. I would totally wait it out for a few days.

:)

lmao ohhhhhhh!

I think I've had that a few times before. But that was because I kept reinfecting myself, or I was on a prescription drug that made things worse and then got better. I would totally wait it out for a few days.

:)

I guess that's what Ima have to do! Lol I'm on epiduo it usually does a good job clearing things up fast, I got court soon so hopefully its gone by then lol Thanks:-)

I get those! I actually have one at the moment and another one healed up 2 days ago. It starts off as a whitehead, then 2 -3 other ones cluster near it and make one huge pimple... it's sooo painful... I don't exactly know what it is.

I get those! I actually have one at the moment and another one healed up 2 days ago. It starts off as a whitehead, then 2 -3 other ones cluster near it and make one huge pimple... it's sooo painful... I don't exactly know what it is.

Everything you described sounds like mine except mine isn't painful I can't even feel it unless I stick my tongue under it. But how long did yours take to clear?

I think I have something very similar too presently. It also bleeds if you touch it, even slightly.

I think I have something very similar too presently. It also bleeds if you touch it, even slightly.

Yeah I think you guys have something different. Bleeding ? No way

Can you describe what it looks like