Notifications
Clear all

Some People Won't Do This... I'm Back.

MemberMember
(@bamajamma89)

Posted : 03/19/2013 6:24 pm

My name is Aaron, I started getting acne when i turned 13 and it began to slow up once i hit 22 and it was completely gone when i turned 23. I'll be 24 in May and have been acne free without any medications or such for almost a year. I basically grew out of it. I'm here to comfort others in their time of struggle with their problems with acne. Most people without acne wouldn't waste time on a forum after they passed their war with acne. So I'm here to talk with anyone if they need someone just to talk to. I'll be on here from time to time to provide comfort when I can. Peace and Love

--Yah Bless you

--Aaron

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 03/19/2013 7:34 pm

That's really nice of you, Aaron! Congrats on being clear and welcome back!

MemberMember
(@fashionmoney)

Posted : 03/19/2013 8:42 pm

How bad was your acne at its worst?

MemberMember
(@bamajamma89)

Posted : 03/24/2013 9:32 pm

How bad was your acne at its worst?

I would say it was pretty bad my junior and senior year in high school, and my freshman year in college. It really sucked. But I will say it helped me look past physical appearances when dealing with people on a social scale,

MemberMember
(@dearmademoiselle)

Posted : 03/24/2013 10:19 pm

Did you have any serious red marks left behind from your acne? If so how long did they take to fade/what did you use to treat them?

MemberMember
(@bobert09)

Posted : 03/24/2013 10:32 pm

I'm kind of in the same boat. I've had acne since I was 14, I'm 22 now. It's definitely not as bad as it was, I only have a breakout here and there but it's very persistant. I probably have 5 active zits on my face right now and probably 10-15 red areas. i'm hoping this goes away but I am treating it.

MemberMember
(@bamajamma89)

Posted : 04/29/2013 7:35 pm

Did you have any serious red marks left behind from your acne? If so how long did they take to fade/what did you use to treat them?

Hey Mademoiselle, Sorry for the late response. As crazy as it sounds I used lemon juice and my scars actually began to fade over time. And you are very beautiful by the way and I hope you get past this as time goes on. smile.png I also realized that my severe acne was due to internal factors as well. Basically I took a cotton ball and gently rubbed it on my face and left it on for about 10-15 minutes and let it dry. Within a week 10 days I saw them beginning to fade.

Peace and Love