Notifications
Clear all

Paula's Choice Products

MemberMember
(@pretendingtobepretty13)

Posted : 03/13/2013 12:04 pm

Hello all-

It's been a long time since I posted, but I wanted to share something that has worked well for me. I've been using Paula's Choice Clear system for about 5 months now and my skin looks really great. I haven't had a cystic pimple in a couple of months! I do still get the surface ones occasionally, but otherwise my skin is looking healthy again. I'm using the regular strength Clear system rather that the extra strength, which can be too drying. I also recommend getting her moisturizer for acne prone skin to combat any dryness. Her Beautypedia page is excellent in rating everything from foundations to cleansers to spot treatments. Paula Begoun even had a third party rate her products. I hope this helps at least one person. I know how frustrating it is to be breaking out constantly! Good luck!

MemberMember
(@txngrl)

Posted : 03/14/2013 12:07 am

So sweet of you to post this to help others!! I'm glad you've had success w/Paula's Choice. I've heard both good & bad reviews so I guess it depends on the person. I wish everything worked the same for everyone!

MemberMember
(@abg-fairy)

Posted : 03/14/2013 1:11 am

I've been using Paula's products for 7 years!! She is great!! :)