Notifications
Clear all

Should/can I Go Overboard With Moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@lephole)

Posted : 03/13/2013 9:59 am

My skin is looking very dry and unhealthy, could I give it a blast with 3 pumps of moisturizer + jojoba oil 3x each day for a week and see how I get on?

MemberMember
(@fashionmoney)

Posted : 03/13/2013 11:59 am

I wouldn't recommend that. Just use a thin amount of moisturizer every night before you go to sleep. Cetaphil moisturizing cream is really good it comes in a jar & works great.

MemberMember
(@lephole)

Posted : 03/13/2013 12:15 pm

I wouldn't recommend that. Just use a thin amount of moisturizer every night before you go to sleep. Cetaphil moisturizing cream is really good it comes in a jar & works great.

Ok thanks!

Is that moisturizer better than the Acne.org stuff do you think?

MemberMember
(@lightersup)

Posted : 03/13/2013 1:40 pm

Don't go overboard with moisturizer, you could clog up your pores and cause more breakouts. Try one pump morning and night after cleansing.

MemberMember
(@fashionmoney)

Posted : 03/13/2013 7:28 pm

Ok thanks!

Is that moisturizer better than the Acne.org stuff do you think?

Never used the acne.org stuff but I know that cetaphil moisturizer has like a 4.5/5 rating on here and is really good. Best to use it at night because it does make your face look greasy. It works wonders tho