Notifications
Clear all

Where Is Your Acne?

MemberMember
(@icuredthisdisease15)

Posted : 03/05/2013 3:30 pm

I think this is important. Where your acne is located is the first thing that should be considered when treating it.

My acne is on my forehead, my temples, my nose, and occasionally my cheeks.

Can anyone relate, and if so, how do you deal with your acne?

If not, where is your acne and how do you treat it?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/05/2013 7:59 pm

The bulk of my cystic acne was on my jawline and a few spots would show up on my forehead too. I used tretinoin to spot treat, and the also tried benzoyl peroxide. I did notice though that if I regularly apply medication to those spots, the acne would just show up in a new spot like my nose or cheeks.

I started Dan's regimen to finally get the cysts to stop forming. It has worked really well for me. No more cystic acne. :)

MemberMember
(@akatom)

Posted : 03/06/2013 10:10 am

I'd love to hear answers about this.

Mine is ALWAYS my chin, jawline, and right below my mouth. For me it's the worst place to get it, and when it turns into big red marks I just end up looking like the Joker (but a frown, not a smiley face )

About the treating it part, I do so much internally it's unreal. Supplements, green tea, clean eating, plenty of water and liquids, regular exercise. Starting to think it may all be a waste of my money, time and effort, but what the hell it's all part of my life now so I'll continue the way I am.

MemberMember
(@epicdermis)

Posted : 03/08/2013 12:09 am

My acne is on my left cheek, only on the part closest to my nose (above cheek bone, on the front of my face), and on my right cheek, a little bit further out (less often). Occasionally I will get it closer to my nose (up near my eyes). For the most part my skin is clear, but when I get a pimple it tends to be very deep/hard to get rid of. All I do is wash with water in the morning, then with a cleanser at night and put on some aloe vera.

MemberMember
(@solce)

Posted : 03/08/2013 3:05 pm

in the middle of my left cheek I always seem to get a cyst on the same spot! i get little clusters near my nose, mainly on my right side, and my chin always has some kind of problem. I have gotten my forehead clear and I haven't had a problem keeping ti clear. But my cheeks, while their is little acne, it is very stubborn and i haven't found a way to effectively treat it.

MemberMember
(@tracy1971)

Posted : 03/12/2013 8:36 am

Mine is ALWAYS on my chin. Started Accutane first week in January(on week 9) and am clear.