Notifications
Clear all

Severe Acne ! Help .

MemberMember
(@unknownbeast)

Posted : 03/03/2013 5:16 pm

Hi , my name is Ammar i am 16 years old I've been having acne problems for two years now .

I found two treatments which helped a lot in getting rid of my Acne but not completely , - Aloe First

- Aloe Activator

They helped me a lot !

-But still , i want to get rid of Acne forever

-I am still having problems i get huge bumbs on my face sometimes , how can i deal with them ?

-I hope from the bottom of my heart that one day preferably soon we all can get rid of our Acne.

With Love and Peace in Jesus.

Amin.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/04/2013 5:31 am

Hi , my name is Ammar i am 16 years old I've been having acne problems for two years now .

I found two treatments which helped a lot in getting rid of my Acne but not completely , - Aloe First

- Aloe Activator

They helped me a lot !

-I am still having problems i get huge bumbs on my face sometimes , how can i deal with them ?

-I hope from the bottom of my heart that one day preferably soon we all can get rid of our Acne.

Amin.

Hello Ammar

The creators of Acne.org are beleivers that The Regimen can help you clear your skin. I have been on this regimen for 7 weeks now and my skin has never felt and looked better. I say if you have the time and patience to doing this regimen, then its worth a shot. Nothing is worse than having to go through your teens with acne.

I am 24 years old and have suffered from moderate to severe acne since I was 13. Nothing has cleared me up like Dan's Regimen. Give it a try! 🙂

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@unknownbeast)

Posted : 03/04/2013 3:00 pm

- Aloe Activator

They helped me a lot !

Amin.

Hello Ammar

The creators of Acne.org are beleivers that The Regimen can help you clear your skin. I have been on this regimen for 7 weeks now and my skin has never felt and looked better. I say if you have the time and patience to doing this regimen, then its worth a shot. Nothing is worse than having to go through your teens with acne.

I am 24 years old and have suffered from moderate to severe acne since I was 13. Nothing has cleared me up like Dan's Regimen. Give it a try! smile.png

Good luck!

Hey , thank you very much i will give it a try and hope for the best .

MemberMember
(@foreverhealthy)

Posted : 03/04/2013 6:47 pm

Change your diet. No dairy or gluten and eat lots of vegetables and don't stress too much (stress also causes acne). There's your cure.