Notifications
Clear all

Help Me ! (Pics)

MemberMember
(@slaire)

Posted : 02/27/2013 11:37 pm

Hi guys.

I have acne for almost 5 years. My face condition have been worse since i left high school. Early this year, I tried OCM (only using Extra Virgin Olive Oil because it's really hard to find other oil like castor oil, tea tree oil etc) and my face condition were getting better (no new acne just scars).

Recently, my face were becoming worse again. I have acne all around my mouth and chin. also a few on my cheeks.

Actually, for this month I have delayed menstrual periods. maybe 7-10 days late. And the acne started to pop out just before my period and just after my period. Are they related?

Am I having acne related to hormone?

What should i do? Any tips? help sad.png

my face its getting better, no more acnes smile.png it takes me more than 5 months to get rid of those terrible volcano acnes. thanks a lot to Ego Acnederm Facial Foam & Dalacin-T
now i'm still having trouble with the scars.
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/28/2013 8:23 pm

If you have irregular periods, it could be due to having PCOS. I suffer from the same thing. I did try birth control pills, but they don't always have the most positive side effects.

Try going on the regimen! It has greatly helped my skin. I had moderate to severe acne. I had all these painful cystic acne that just was hard to deal with and cover up. I have been on the regimen for a little over a month and believe me it has really helped!

Good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@amber-kathleen)

Posted : 03/07/2013 6:52 pm

I tried the OCM for a while.

My blackheads went away like magic!

But my whiteheads and inflamed acne went nowhere.

Most acne is related to horomones (I know mine certainly is). cry.gif

I'd say your best best would infact be the regimen.

For me, the only thing that'll clear me up is benzoyl peroxide.

If I were you, I'd give it a go! It's worth a try! smile.png