Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lisak78

Lymph Nodes And Acne

My 12 year old daughter has very bad acne, and for a long time around 8 months I have noticed that the lymphnodes behind her ears are always sightly enlarged. I have had her to three doctors for opinions and they said its because of her acne. She also has a lot on her back. All her blood work came back good and she did have an ultrasound on them as they are swollen behind both ears and that was ok. I am just wondering if any one has herd of this being caused by the acne? Of corse I google and get leukeumia or lymphoma so now I am scared! So if anyone else has this or has herd of this please let me know.

Thank you so very much

Please has anyone else had this happen?? Sometimes her lymphnodes get as big as marbles behind her ears by her head. Its both ears though. I am so worried.

Please has anyone else had this happen?? Sometimes her lymphnodes get as big as marbles behind her ears by her head. Its both ears though. I am so worried.

Have you taken her to an allergist?