Notifications
Clear all

Dove Beauty Bar

MemberMember
(@doctorobvious)

Posted : 02/01/2013 4:54 pm

Have any of you tried the Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar as a cleanser? It's what I've been using and it's got some great reviews in the reviews section but to be honest I don't always trust the reviews section, it seems like a lot of the posters there only have "light" or "very light" acne eusa_whistle.gif

MemberMember
(@the-hornet)

Posted : 02/04/2013 8:45 pm

I have been using this the past month maybe, but today I decided to stop using it, as my break outs seemed to have increased lately, and Im worried the bar is the reason. I dont particularly trust the ingredients in it, for example I have seen Sodium Chloride can have a bad effect on the skin, and also Sodium Lauryl, these are both contained in the bar.

Saying this, because it hasnt worked for me, doesnt mean it wont work for you. Your skin might not be as sensitive as mine towards these ingredients used. For a month, Im going to try and not use these soaps or acne 'treatments'.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 02/05/2013 5:59 pm

Have any of you tried the Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar as a cleanser? It's what I've been using and it's got some great reviews in the reviews section but to be honest I don't always trust the reviews section, it seems like a lot of the posters there only have "light" or "very light" acne eusa_whistle.gif

I use that for my body, but not my face since I feel it will clog the pores on my face. Try using a soap like 'basis' instead if you want something gentle.