Notifications
Clear all

I Feel Like This Belongs Here

MemberMember
(@thechosen1)

Posted : 01/24/2013 10:41 pm

So one frustrating night I stayed up on my phone and wrote this. It's like part rant and part rap. I don't know exactly what I was thinking. I don't even care if anyone likes it or not. I just felt like it belonged here tongue.png

WARNING: bad language, i don't know if any of you care about that. I don't usually swear. It's just when i get talking about acne, yeah, that kinda makes me angry like nothing else.
by the way:
yeah, I have had someone tell me "why don't you just shave it off?" before.
also... why the heck is there a "Share with Facebook" button, are you serious? I think I'd rather just go die in a hole thank you very much.
so without further ado, i bring to you...

I'm just I guy trying to cure my acne
in a western society
I'm just a guy trying to find the truth
in a world of lies
I can't even watch TV with my friends without a proactiv commercial coming on telling me there's no reason anyone should have acne anymore
just apply this to your face and it'll be gone poof magic
well you know that's just tragic how it really is, cause its just a bunch of lies
and I despise them for it, I want to just smash the TV when that ad comes on, fuck that, ill just fucking kill whoever invented it
think they can just take advantage of us because we're desperate for a solution
but they're just a bunch of pollution
trying to give us the allusion that their pollution is the solution
it's all a bunch of lies
yeah I'm just a guy, trying to find the truth
in a world of lies
proactiv makes people who don't have acne think, well those people who have acne must just be stupid because this thing cures it.
that piece of shit won't get rid of your zits,
fuck everything
people see me, they judge me
all because of these scars on my face
they act like its my fault like I can control it and I should just get proactiv
hey man, I saw this thing on TV, proactiv you should try it
hey man you should try shutting the fuck up motherfuckas think they're helping us, recommending things and its hard to get mad because they're intentions were good
well shit, that's life when you got zits
seriously, they think we want acne, like i just woke up one morning and decided that hey I want everyone to misunderstand me and think that I just don't wash my face or something
I wash my face every mothafuckin day bitches, but you can't seem to get that past your britches
been 4 years now, 4 long fucking pathetic years. years of pain more emotional than physical leaving emotional scars for the rest of my life not to mention the physical ones
yeah I'm insecure and unconfident
I'm just a guy trying to find the truth in a world of lies
but besides all the cries of try this and try that
I'm just trying to be rid of it
but nothing seems to stop it
I'm going insane
the terrain on my face is more complicated than anything you've ever witnessed
people fucking judging me just because I've got red bumps on my face, should I get a white one ill having people tell me to pop it. and they just wont stop this shit, they're all so fucking stupid.
and cupid would never pay any attention, "oh he's got acne, no love for you, love is for beautiful people, no uglies allowed"
well fuck that, but I don't have the willpower to do it
sometimes I just lie in my bed and cry, I ask why me God? why? then I remember that quote "God gives his toughest battles to his toughest soldiers"
and then I wake up the next morning, dried tears on my pillow,
get out of bed look in the mirror and sigh
and hopefully stop feeling sorry for myself and just try to go one to cure it somehow
I want to be great but I can't seem to do that with acne, it sucks
it sucks ass, it really does, especially in class
where no one actually cares if they fail or pass
the only reason they go to school is for the drama
I can hear them judging me, thinking I'm just that guy who doesn't wash his face, all these lies, that everyone thinks are true, well they're gonna rue the day the spread them
I'm just a guy trying to find the truth in a world of lies
I don't give a fuck about going with the flow
how low can you go hoe?
"why don't you just shave it off"
why don't you just shave your fucking balls off
or better yet we'll just shave your head
and then see how your street cred
changes in bed
when you've got no lead
you'll have to be fed red meds from the fed
when I'm done with you you'll be sucking glue,
while ill be doing ninjitsu
yeah im just a guy trying to find the truth
in a world of lies
I've opened up my eyes
now I can hear the cries
of these people dying like flies
from these pesticides
I'm just a guy trying to cure my acne
in a western society
where proactiv tries to give us the allusion that their pollution is the solution
I'm here to tell you that just ain't true
cause I'm just a guy trying to find the truth
in a world of lies
MemberMember
(@dqn217)

Posted : 01/25/2013 12:28 am

Nice man! I can absolutely relate to this on bad days (mostly everyday lately lol). The whole bit about god, I've done that lol, like whyyyyy meee. But I think god does do things for a reason and I know I've gotten a lot of life lessons out of having acne/scars. Keep your head up, easier said than done but I beleive we as a community can carry each other through these difficult times!

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 01/25/2013 12:56 am

I am also just a guy tryin to find the truth in a world full of lies.

Hang in there man. .