Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Try Paula's Choice Skin Balancing System?

MemberMember
(@rjt623)

Posted : 01/22/2013 8:27 pm

I've tried lots of the OTC products out there. Have had bouts of clear skin in my life, but the acne always comes back. After lots of research, I'm considering trying Paula's Choice Skin Balancing line. I'm 32, have terrible hormonal acne on my chin, right now I have 4 cysts that are painful and inflamed. Working on diet and supplement changes too. Just wondering if anyone has tried this? Thanks!

MemberMember
(@baroo)

Posted : 03/05/2013 5:50 pm

I haven't. I do use her Weightless Body Lotion, though, for my back and chest, and it works really well. I've used a couple of her products and I think they're pretty effective and not very expensive.

Did you end up getting it? How's it working?

MemberMember
(@rjt623)

Posted : 03/05/2013 8:34 pm

I tried it for a few weeks...it wasn't right for me :(.

MemberMember
(@pretendingtobepretty13)

Posted : 03/13/2013 12:08 pm

Hi! I just posted about this topic. I LOVE Paula's Choice. It has worked really well for me. I highly recommend trying it and if it doesn't work, I think you can get a refund or credit. I haven't had a cystic pimple in a couple of months now. FYI, the extra strength can be very drying, so I use the regular strength.

MemberMember
(@abg-fairy)

Posted : 03/14/2013 1:14 am

That's what I used up until last year when she came up with her natural line, "Earth Source," which I know use and love. Green smoothies are what I credit for clearning my skin, but I do believe a good skin care line is also important, and I love her well-formulated products and also reviews of other products!! I really like Olay's Regenerist Serum too. You are so kind to come online and post about your experience. :)

MemberMember
(@stateofgrace)

Posted : 03/21/2013 5:24 pm

I use the Skin Balancing Toner, the Skin Balancing Daily Mattifying Lotion SPF 15 (morning), the Skin Balancing Moisture Gel (night). I used to use the SB serum, too, until I fell in love with the new Ultra-Light Resist one. I use a few products from the Skin Perfecting/Clear line, and the combination has done absolute wonders for my skin. Can't say enough good things about PC.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 03/24/2013 1:13 am

I'm using the Salicylic acid 2% gel. It's working ok.