Notifications
Clear all

Acne On Neck (But Nowhere Else)

MemberMember
(@bonkers1)

Posted : 01/19/2013 6:47 am

Hello!

I am having some troublesome acne-related symptoms which I hope people here can shed some light on.

I'm 31. Until I was about 27 I had acne. Nothing worked but then I tried Roaccunate which was excellent. My skin totally cleared up.

However, in the last few months, I have been having new breakouts. They are restricted to my neck and jawline. My face, cheeks, nose, forehead, back, and stomach are blemish free.

Each month anywhere between five and ten new spots appears on my neck and jawline. They are usually painful for a couple of days, red, bumpy, and quite obvious. They 'peak' with whiteheads sometimes.

What I do not understand is what exactly they are. They do look like acne but I do not comprehend why they are restricted to the neck and jawline.

I have tried shaving with an electric razor and manual razor but neither seems to make a difference.

Any ideas as to what these symptoms are or what can be done about them would be appreciated.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 01/19/2013 7:08 am

I have a similar thing! I'm also interested in knowing what people have to say about it.

MemberMember
(@humandart)

Posted : 09/04/2013 3:24 pm

Hi, I know it has been a while since you posted, did you ever find a solution? I'm 24 and in the past 18 months or so have had it bad on neck and jawline. A few months ago I stopped eating dairy and gluten and it's a lot better, but still there a bit.