Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-lxl-

Petition For Travel Size Aha+!

Hey guys! First of all, I am a HUGE fan of Dan's AHA+!! It's such a great product!

That said, I have a small problem regarding the available size of AHA+... the smallest size is 6oz which is actually a good amount that lasts a long time, but not everyone uses it every day. My problem in the past was that my 6oz AHA+ would last me for almost a whole year, but according to Acne.org Store FAQ section (http://www.danielkern.com/help_answer.asp?ID=17#46), my bottle of AHA has been reduced in quality about half a year ago:

Do the products have expiration dates?

Cleanser: No expiration.

Treatment: Unopened product is good for two years from date of manufacture. The expiration date is printed on the bottom of the bottle. Once opened, use within 6 months for best results.

Moisturizer: Unopened product is good for two years from date of manufacture. The expiration date is printed on the bottom of the bottle. Once opened, use within 6 months for best results.

AHA: Unopened product is good for two years from date of manufacture. The expiration date is stamped onto the crimp of the tube. Once opened, use product within 6 months for best results.

For those of us who use AHA+ every so often, but not every day, buying the 6oz is just not a good investment.

SO, I had an idea...

What if we ask Dan to make the AHA+ TRAVEL SIZED!?

I believe if we have enough people to support the cause, Dan may consider making AHA+ in travel size!!

Leave a comment on this post to show your support for Travel Sized AHA+!!!