Notifications
Clear all

The Regime Cleanser

MemberMember
(@crackennz)

Posted : 01/06/2013 3:52 am

Hi all,

So I don't get a massive amount of pimples/acne anymore on my face but still a few breakouts here and there...

Just wondering about the cleanser.....I currently use Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel which works for me fine. But it is expensive so does anyone just use the cleanser only and have good results? Possibly the cleanser and moisturiser? I don't want to use the BP and Dermalogica Moisturiser is pretty expensive as well so looking for an alternative...

Any ideas or people who use just the cleanser or cleanser and moisturiser and all is well?

Cheers

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 01/07/2013 10:13 pm

I haven't used the acne.org products but my understanding is that the cleanser is just a gentle cleanser and doesn't have any 'acne-fighting' ingredients if that's what you're after. Same goes for the moisturiser. The AHA product though can be used as a spot treatment so maybe that would help with the odd breakout.

There are a heap of reviews on all the products, so maybe checking them out will help you more.

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 01/11/2013 6:47 am

The cleanser is very good indeed. Very gentle, foams really well, good to shave with, smells nice and it lasts a very long time.

MemberMember
(@crackennz)

Posted : 01/25/2013 3:35 am

Thanks, and good to shave with...a nice wee bonus....will give it a try.