Notifications
Clear all

Lots Of Acne On Right Cheek (Pictures)

MemberMember
(@theblank)

Posted : 12/30/2012 1:34 am

Hey, i'm 15 years old and I have a lot of acne on my right cheek specifically. My forehead has like one pimple that is very small, but mostly its my cheeks. What products do you recommend? (Not too expensive.....)

Pictures of cheeks attached.

post-193689-0-97227000-1356849227_thumb.

post-193689-0-24107000-1356849229_thumb.

post-193689-0-97227000-1356849227_thumb.

post-193689-0-24107000-1356849229_thumb.

MemberMember
(@syrupop)

Posted : 12/30/2012 2:40 am

I recommend zinc oxide. You can find them in baby diaper rash. I use desitin.

MemberMember
(@bhos)

Posted : 12/30/2012 3:40 am

Use a GENTLE Cleanser and a toner and moisturizer

I use cetaphil and it's done a lot more for my skin than using clean and clear or proactiv or any other harsh cleanser

I would HIGHLY recommend the Acne solutions kit from clinique.

Get the bar soap instead of the foam because it's way more cost efficient!

the starter kit has all of them in minis, but if you buy the full size you can ALWAYS return if it's not working. plus it's not that much more expensive for the FULL size

benzyl peroxide for spot treatment. Honestly just buy the generic version

when I was in middke school I SWORE by the clean and clear spot treatment in a small metallic tube with purple lid that was cheap

is your skin dry or oily??

So you change your pillow case every night? or wipe off your phone bacteria? do you fall asleep with stuff on your hands on your hands? or wet hair?

When I had acne on my cheeks I found out it was from my pillow case (aka something that could be COMPLETELY avoided!)

all of those things are just basic factors, and some the reason why I had acne there.

if your acne is ONLY located in certain areas it could be genetic or from something constantly infecting that area

just a thought!

MemberMember
(@theblank)

Posted : 12/30/2012 4:54 pm

On 12/30/2012 at 2:40 PM, bhos said:

Use a GENTLE Cleanser and a toner and moisturizer

I use cetaphil and it's done a lot more for my skin than using clean and clear or proactiv or any other harsh cleanser

I would HIGHLY recommend the Acne solutions kit from clinique.

Get the bar soap instead of the foam because it's way more cost efficient!

the starter kit has all of them in minis, but if you buy the full size you can ALWAYS return if it's not working. plus it's not that much more expensive for the FULL size

benzyl peroxide for spot treatment. Honestly just buy the generic version

when I was in middke school I SWORE by the clean and clear spot treatment in a small metallic tube with purple lid that was cheap

is your skin dry or oily??

So you change your pillow case every night? or wipe off your phone bacteria? do you fall asleep with stuff on your hands on your hands? or wet hair?

When I had acne on my cheeks I found out it was from my pillow case (aka something that could be COMPLETELY avoided!)

all of those things are just basic factors, and some the reason why I had acne there.

if your acne is ONLY located in certain areas it could be genetic or from something constantly infecting that area

just a thought!

Thanks ! I have some Benzoyl Peroxide so i'll start using that. I shower twice a day, in the morning and before I sleep. I'll try and put a clean towel over my pillow before I sleep and my skin is more oily than dry.

Which one of these is better?

https://www.amazon.com/Cetaphil-Antibacterial-Gentle-Cleansing-4-5-Ounce/dp/B001ET76E4/

https://www.amazon.com/Cetaphil-Gentle-Cleansing-4-5-Ounce-Pack/dp/B001I45ZFC/

Thanks for the advice smile.png

MemberMember
(@bhos)

Posted : 12/30/2012 11:51 pm

Both of those soaps are for dry sensitive skin (they might leave you with more moisture than you want)

If you had to chose one of them I would say the antibacterial one

I personally use this

https://www.amazon.com/Cetaphil-Daily-Facial-Cleanser-Normal/dp/B000056I89/