Notifications
Clear all

Is There Still A Way To Get The Shape Of My Nose?

MemberMember
(@konoyaruuu)

Posted : 12/23/2012 2:47 am

Hi, I'm really frustated with these scars on my nose , everytime I talk to people I can't look straight at their eyes because I'm embarassed by these scars sad.png , how much do you think will it cost for the treatment that will get my nose back to the way it was ?

Picture224_zps6f2f5e18.jpg

Picture223_zps438f20ca.jpg

MemberMember
(@blastoise)

Posted : 12/29/2012 1:18 am

Was this caused by cystic acne? You could try silicone gel or see a dermatologist for something like steroid injections to flatten the scars. Is your acne over?

MemberMember
(@konoyaruuu)

Posted : 01/05/2013 2:15 am

@blastoise

yes , back when I was in high school I have these huge cystic acne in my nose and I picked on them. I'm considering those injections but I read some articles that there's a chance that it will comeback after it flattened. My acne isn't actually over cuz I'm still getting bumps sad.png as you can see in the pic I have alot of pimple scar

MemberMember
(@wisteria04)

Posted : 03/06/2013 6:46 pm

Hi, I've been experiencing the same problem. I've tried the steroid injections before, it will surely flatten the bumps but it's not permanent. So basically, after a couple of months, you need to go back to your derm to do it again. It cost a lot of money.