Notifications
Clear all

20 Year Old Male, 20Mg Claravis Log

MemberMember
(@dude1992)

Posted : 12/22/2012 3:13 pm

Hello,

I am new to the site and just started my accutane regimen yesterday. I will try and post as much as possible to create a detailed and informative log. I have very mild acne but it's persistent. I have tried solodyn and it worked but the acne came back after a couple months. Now I'm hoping to end this forever. I am doing 20mg a day for 5 months. I currently have 2 cysts and 2 whiteheads. I took my first pill yesterday and already feel some dry lips and have had a nosebleed. Other that than its not bad at all. The cysts have gone down already a little bit and I'm hoping they continue to go. I will update tomorrow.

MemberMember
(@dude1992)

Posted : 12/23/2012 7:07 pm

Just took my third pill and I am already noticing the medicine working. The 2 cysts that I had have gone way down and are barely noticeable. One of them actually scabbed up and fell off. The whiteheads are gone too. My skin is very dry though and I am starting to peel. My lips aren't that bad but my face is very flaky, hopefully my skin will get used to it soon. I'm very impressed with how much the medicine has already worked and I am excited to see how I look at the end of the regimen.

MemberMember
(@dude1992)

Posted : 12/28/2012 2:07 pm

Sorry its been a while. Just took my 8th pill. I believe i experienced my IB 2 days ago when I broke out a little more than usual but nothing major. Since I have very mild acne to begin with my breakouts have never really been that bad. But with that aside, I just took my 8th pill and I am experiencing some extremely dry lips but chapstick helps tremendously with that. I am also experiencing lower back pains. I also still have dry skin but it is much better than before with just a couple dry spots rather than my whole face. My acne is clearing up very well. The cysts are no longer cysts but rather red marks and are becoming less and less every day. I look forward to seeing more results and can't wait to see how I look at the end.

MemberMember
(@dude1992)

Posted : 01/12/2013 1:27 am

Sorry its been so long. But, I guess I hadn't had my IB when I thought because now I'm really breaking out and it sucks. Hopefully it doesn't last too long. I will keep you posted as to when it stops. I'm currently on day 22 and it started 2 days ago.