Notifications
Clear all

I Think I Can.

MemberMember
(@courtneynicole)

Posted : 12/11/2012 11:16 pm

so anyway for some unknown reason I've been breaking out more. my face continually gets clear then goes back to hell. it's never 100% clear but I've gotten down to one or two pimples. those rare occasions are awesome. as of now I have about 20 pimples. about half have a white visible head and I want nothing more than to pop them with my extractor. pop pop pop pop. done.

however I'm doing an experiment. no matter how ready to explode these pimples are i am not going to touch them. I've gotten into the habit of always popping and picking and honestly I think that's why I have groupings of pimples.

anyway I'm resisting the urge and not going to pop a single one of these buggers. I'll update over the next couple weeks and see if this may be the reason I have so many concentrated in areas.

I think I can :]

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 12/12/2012 4:04 am

Good luck, Courtney! Be interested to check out your findings.

MemberMember
(@kanadian)

Posted : 12/12/2012 9:29 am

Good idea! Im finding that when I start picking, I begin to break out in different areas. It's a horrible habit, but I think if we resist doing so it will be for the better, and reduce the spread of bacteria.