Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paulinarae

Spf Moisturizer For Underneath Makeup- Help

Hello!

So I've been on the regimen for about 2 months now using the acne.org products. Prior to the regimen I was wearing Neutragena Sport Face spf 70+ in addition to using Neutragena Oil Free Moisture - Sensitive Skin. While on the regimen, I have been avoiding sunscreen completely (unless I know I will be out in the sun for long periods of time.) And when I have used my spf 70 on top of the regimen acne.org products it makes my face extremely oily and then its impossible to put makeup on top of it!

So I was just wondering what other people are using for sun protection and what works well on top of the regimen & under makeup.

Edited by paulinarae

I successfully use Olay Complete Defense SPF 30, but as I have naturally dry skin I put on my moisturiser then a layer of Olay. Let it all soak in for 20 mins and then apply makeup if wearing any. I find it works well with the regimen. Everyone's skin is different though so its basically a trial and error exercise.